Shiny Brick Textures

Poll

Should I change the reflection textures?

Yes
81 (84.4%)
No
15 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Shiny Brick Textures  (Read 7315 times)

it looks like they were licked by a child or something
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:46:59 PM by Sideswipe »

Sometimes I feel like this kind of bullstuff constitutes a ban.

This is a cool idea but the reflection texture you're using is too specific to look good in general use.

Guys,
1. I haven't been releasing ALL my textures.
2. I practice alot on this.
1. Good, unless they are intended to be used.
2. If you practice a lot then how come these aren't good?

Spongebob can you just stop spamming textures to the addons forum. You could use more time for your textures. All of them look horrible. I could make better reflektion texture in minutes.

if you tried to be funny, you horribly failed
All of his textures are this quality
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:34:47 AM by c[_] »

Blockland has a secret that gives brick reflection!

Just go to options and press the button that says Minimum or the higher quality options under shaders.

Kindof a good idea, Poorly executed, i cant see this actualy looking right without a script part of the mod because of the bricks repeating, and even then  it would be hard.

Just go to options and press the button that says Minimum or the higher quality options under shaders.
what

a) how is this a secret feature
b) do you actually know what reflections are
c) are you okay

does this remind anyone else of roblox's lighting system or is it just me?

does this remind anyone else of roblox's lighting system or is it just me?
it does me, but roblox executes it better, im not going to hate on this, but i think he should put a little more time and effort into this, he also didnt have to use a build, he could have just used the sky and it would have fit alot better, then look at the code of the addon that removes lines between bricks that are linked together(i think there is one) and have the texture span the entire wall instead.

It's weird seeing this in add-ons not textures.