MoltenKitten:Brony vigilantee who really doesn't like Lord Tony.

Author Topic: MoltenKitten:Brony vigilantee who really doesn't like Lord Tony.  (Read 19290 times)

i can get behind this. he is easily one of the most obnoxious forum members I've ever seen

Between the wallowing in self-pity to being a perpetual victim to now acting ironically stupid in a (not-so) subtle way to mock people for previously calling him out, I easily find almost everything he posts annoying

There's a grand total of one post by moltenkitten in those 3 links that even comes close to referencing it. You're trying real hard to stir up stuff where there is none to be stirred.

Have you read the threads? He's posting with the SOLE INTENT of getting a response out of lord tony.

holy stuff that clan was loving pathetic
I genuinely believe he does have autism

holy stuff that clan was loving pathetic
I genuinely believe he does have autism
all the other 17 year olds on this site aren't completely inept and annoying, why can't molten follow their example?

all the other 17 year olds on this site aren't completely inept and annoying, why can't molten follow their example?

there are preteens here who behave better than him lol

it's pretty bad

How many dramas are going to be made about Molten? They aren't even needed anymore. Everyone knows he's autistic.
/nosupport on this drama.

Also
There's a grand total of one post by moltenkitten in those 3 links that even comes close to referencing it. You're trying real hard to stir up stuff where there is none to be stirred.

How many dramas are going to be made about Molten? They aren't even needed anymore. Everyone knows he's autistic.
/nosupport on this drama.

Also
once again, if you read through the clan threads it's pretty obvious what molten is trying to do. I don't know how people continue to be ignorant to/ignore this

3 vague attempts of baiting isn't really worth a drama

once again, if you read through the clan threads it's pretty obvious what molten is trying to do. I don't know how people continue to be ignorant to/ignore this
inb4 this drama backfires

id call this drama useless if moltenkitten wasnt still being a sperg

/support