Author Topic: MoltenKitten:Brony vigilantee who really doesn't like Lord Tony.  (Read 19292 times)

Also keep in mind that molten is complaining about a drama topic about him being derailed. I don't think anything he says holds any merit

Also keep in mind that molten is complaining about a drama topic about him being derailed. I don't think anything he says holds any merit

Yeah, as I said, I think he was attempting to use that statement to dismiss every argument anyone else had against him on no basis

Yeah, as I said, I think he was attempting to use that statement to dismiss every argument anyone else had against him on no basis
I wasn't dismissing it at all, I was showing you how hypocritical this is.

I wasn't dismissing it at all, I was showing you how hypocritical this is.

What? Who was being a hypocrite? When? How? You're making no sense.

What? Who was being a hypocrite? When? How? You're making no sense.
There is an entire stigma that all I do is stuffpost and by user definitions that is what you are doing right here.

There is an entire stigma that all I do is stuffpost and by user definitions that is what you are doing right here.

The stigma is that you're an idiot but you don't need to take my word for it, you can go by user definitions

The stigma is that you're an idiot but you don't need to take my word for it, you can go by user definitions
Maybe I truly am an absolute idiot with only enough brain cells to remember how to keep myself alive, or maybe it is a bandwagon for that sweet sweet e rep.

I don't know what kind of twisted view of me you think you have, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that I am not stuffposting, and I never have.

I don't know what kind of twisted view of me you think you have, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that I am not stuffposting, and I never have.
Neither have I but here we are

or maybe it is a bandwagon for that sweet sweet e rep.

It makes sense that I suddenly started caring about e-rep to bandwagon against you. It's everyone else's problem, not yours!

Neither have I but here we are

Nobody ever said you were a stuffposter, that's not the problem here.

It makes sense that I suddenly started caring about e-rep to bandwagon against you. It's everyone else's problem, not yours!
I didn't claim it wasn't my problem, I claimed it might not be. Considering how often I see "molten forgets horses" or me getting randomly called an idiot I wouor think it was more of an e rep thing.

I wouor think it was more of an e rep thing.

Orrrrrrr maybe there's a reason for it? Ever think about that, hmm?

Orrrrrrr maybe there's a reason for it? Ever think about that, hmm?
Could be but e rep seems to be it

Could be but e rep seems to be it

Okay, sure, let's play your game. We'll call it e-rep. We'll assume that this is the reasoning behind this.
Then why did this "bandwagon" start in the first place, huh? Something must have sparked it. It's not like dozens of people just start getting mad at you at the same time for no particular reason.