Author Topic: MoltenKitten:Brony vigilantee who really doesn't like Lord Tony.  (Read 19283 times)

Okay, sure, let's play your game. We'll call it e-rep. We'll assume that this is the reasoning behind this.
Then why did this "bandwagon" start in the first place, huh? Something must have sparked it. It's not like dozens of people just start getting mad at you at the same time for no particular reason.
My shaming of the community when I commited rule 5

My shaming of the community when I commited rule 5

There, see? There's a reason! And it's not because people just randomly antagonize you, it's because you actually did something stupid that merits this kind of hate in return. And you didn't just step back and take it, you argued, using all kinds of hypocrisy and stupidity along the way, making the situation only worse for you.

There, see? There's a reason! And it's not because people just randomly antagonize you, it's because you actually did something stupid that merits this kind of hate in return.
whoa, WHOA, man
let's stop right there
rule 5 is the sympathy garnering rule, correct?
why would that warrant the kind of hate that molten receives here on a daily basis?
sure, he's stupid as forget and really doesn't know how to act around here but i don't think that should mean that he gets shot down at every corner of the forums just for having the name.
he's probably currently retaliating the way he is because people won't loving stop.
i don't like defending him here but i feel like now is the right time.
that's just dumb.

noedit: i just realized that right after hitting post i may have been acting a bit irrational and hasty after reading @quoted and i'm not sure what to do from here

whoa, WHOA, man
let's stop right there
rule 5 is the sympathy garnering rule, correct?
why would that warrant the kind of hate that molten receives here on a daily basis?
sure, he's stupid as forget and really doesn't know how to act around here but i don't think that should mean that he gets shot down at every corner of the forums just for having the name.
he's probably currently retaliating the way he is because people won't loving stop.
i don't like defending him here but i feel like now is the right time.
that's just dumb.

I guess I phrased myself a bit incorrectly there. The reason he receives this level of hate is because of the way he continues to act, not just because of his rule violation. The violation was just the starting point.

noedit: i just realized that right after hitting post i may have been acting a bit irrational and hasty after reading @quoted and i'm not sure what to do from here

Nah you're good, that was a mistake on my part

I didn't claim it wasn't my problem, I claimed it might not be. Considering how often I see "molten forgets horses" or me getting randomly called an idiot I wouor think it was more of an e rep thing.
trust me, you aren't being randomly targeted for internet brownie points. you're being called an annoying idiot because you are being an annoying idiot. are there some people who do it to forget with you? absolutely. but dont pretend like a couple of dipstuffs being dumb at you prevents you from having any flaws.

I didn't claim it wasn't my problem, I claimed it might not be. Considering how often I see "molten forgets horses" or me getting randomly called an idiot I wouor think it was more of an e rep thing.

It's not an e rep thing, it's that you are a genuine idiot. We've been over this discussion over whether or not you're the victim and you still refuse to look at your actions and see the reasons for such retaliation.

i used to hate lord tony because i was an 8 year old dumbass, so i basically just tried avoiding him

a 17 year old should do the same

lord tony seems fine now :)))

lord tony seems fine now :)))

I'm fine with tony now, seeing as he hasn't done anything stupid, yet.