New Mini-Empires Bricks

Author Topic: New Mini-Empires Bricks  (Read 5106 times)

I've payed and recruited several modelers (including the original producer of the Mini-Empires Brickpack) to create some new Mini Empires bricks in an area that is desperately lacking. The pack was originally made for Dungeons & Dragons specifically but with the combined will of myself and the modders we're going to release it as a pack. It's pretty close to completion now--I just need to do some icons.

I will release the pack when someone can list every new brick shown in these photos:

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:45:25 PM by McZealot »

It's actually a big achievement.

"i just need to do some icons"

pls

nevertheless the obligatory gallery pictures are incredible and i am conflicted over the fact that i don't want to see them preemptively but do at the same time >.>

I will release the pack when someone can list every new brick shown in
alright let's do this

1st pic: orc w/club, giant orc w/club, think the guy with the sword is new, can't remember if the spear is new or not

2nd: shops with those striped roofs

3rd: normal tree, slightly bigger normal tree

4th: i'm assuming the small cubes are something else, and a shelf in the shop I think

5th has stuff from other pictures

those are very good additions to the pack
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:57:23 AM by gr8dayseth »

alright let's do this

1st pic: orc w/club, giant orc w/club, think the guy with the sword is new, can't remember if the spear is new or not

2nd: shops with those striped roofs

3rd: normal tree, slightly bigger normal tree

4th: i'm assuming the small cubes are something else, and a shelf in the shop I think

5th has stuff from other pictures

those are very good additions to the pack
You've listed all but a few of them in the 5th one. Pay attention to the positioning.

zealot, for a moment i thought you forgot to use some bricks, but then I saw your sneaky work

the DOF makes this a tad bit harder.

confirmed id's:
large/medium ogre with club (without club not shown in any pics...)
market stalls
small/medium oak tree
shop shelf (stocked and not stocked)
small cubes/centered smallbricks

gr8dayseth is missing two or three, depending on how strict zealot is with the ID'ing.

this looks really awesome. but, i'm curious if its as laggy as the previous, because the other pack was unsuited to larger scale MERPs.

the lag isnt the bricks themselves; its your/the host's bad computer inability to render all the faces of the bricks without lag.

the lag isnt the bricks themselves; its your/the host's bad computer inability to render all the faces of the bricks without lag.

thats pretty much the same thing

i can see this being useful for stuff like D&D which has a play area of about 16x16 but i can't see this being used for any large scale merps