Do you like my upcoming things?ss

Poll

LEGO-like bricks?

Yes
8 (16.7%)
No
40 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Do you like my upcoming things?ss  (Read 2994 times)

Okay, after a while of hate on my newest things, I decided to make a thread. You should post your opinion if i should post it. It will be in a poll.

Please wait until you get good at making textures before you release any more.

Please wait until you get good at making textures before you release any more.
Honestly, this.

Usually content creators have their string of poorly-made Add-Ons in the beginning, but this is continual.  Not only that, but each and every time the community has pointed out what in your texture experiments are bad, you say "Okay, I'll improve it" and do the EXACT same thing.  I'm not usually this hard on content creators, but I seriously wonder if you're even trying.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:25:45 PM by SWAT One »

Slapping a faded picture of a Blockland screenshot into a brick texture and calling it a "shiny brick" makes no sense.
If you want to make "shiny" brick textures, try editing the default textures to have gradient effects.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:38:24 PM by Planr »

woah that texture is in need of more work.

I had my brightness down on my iPad and thought those were reflective bricks. I almost came.

It's not a true reflection.

it looks like you taped it onto literally everythng and make said photo wet
this is really poor

Why does this belong here.

Use your current add on topic and just modify it for this kind of stuff. No need to make a thousand topics of the same thing.

Why are you making these and why are you releasing these? That's the main question.

How come you don't even use these on your server because I've been on your server and you use a completely different side texture.

love it! when release date?

Whats the shiny in here? I see a picture of betacity and you just put it in textures and it looks more horrible than ever. Stop making textures in loving 2secs they look horrible every single of them.
love it! when release date?
Are you joking