Author Topic: RACCOONEER1214 and his admins unnecessarily banning  (Read 6256 times)

I was roaming arround the blockland server list and i decided to join this server
Right when i spawned i saw a blockhead drive with someone else's car, and he immediately got banned

I was playing with my friend, [RMD]-SynxaoBS, i saw him stand infront of TheBlockLander!'s car, and got banned, the admins thought it was hillarious

And i saw another one of my friends, Pyraax, building with o (just another guy who wanted to build with us)
I didin't really help building, i was only watching. and then this happened

And a bit later o, pyraax, and me not even helping with the build, got banned

wtf another drama
support i guess

these are the bl_ids of the players

and here is the proof Pyraax sent me

sorry for making so many replies for each image but im trying to collect more evidence

raccooneer has also been a nuisance on the forums too.
/support

I have no words to describe what this server is. But I guess "facist hellhole" works.

/support

raccooneer has also been a nuisance on the forums too.
/support
Dude this has noting to do with me. Its about my  admins actting up again. ._.

/support

Raccoon's server, not to mention how oversensitive the admins are, is completely trashy. The road system makes no sense, theres like nine duped gray houses on a giant main road, and Rac force RP's other players into doing things.

No, its about you.

Maybe you should actually read the OP.

Its about my  admins actting up again. ._.
you mean this has happened before? in that case, you should probably get yourself some better admins rather than the asswipes currently running around your server

sure, pal