RACCOONEER1214 and his admins unnecessarily banning

Author Topic: RACCOONEER1214 and his admins unnecessarily banning  (Read 6248 times)

/support

Raccoon's server, not to mention how oversensitive the admins are, is completely trashy. The road system makes no sense, theres like nine duped gray houses on a giant main road, and Rac force RP's other players into doing things.

i thought he was getting a little better over time
nvm

What are they?
12?

Banned for "bullying", are you for real??

i thought he was getting a little better over time
nvm
Its my admins that have gotten worse, Not me.

Its my admins that have gotten worse, Not me.
Even if you're not abusing like they are, it's still your fault for admining them in the first place. De-admin them and find a better crew or just keep them admin and continue to have a bad rep.

Even if you're not abusing like they are, it's still your fault for admining them in the first place. De-admin them and find a better crew or just keep them admin and continue to have a bad rep.
Im gonna think of something to stop them from doing this. either De-Admin for a day or two or ban them for 1 or two days.

Im gonna think of something to stop them from doing this. either De-Admin for a day or two or ban them for 1 or two days.
they obviously can't handle power well, just de-admin them completely

they obviously can't handle power well, just de-admin them completely
Well, There good friends ive known for over a year. they dident act like this when they first got there admin.

Im also kinda mad that they caused this drama to happen

What are they?
12?

Banned for "bullying", are you for real??
the ban reason is kinda stuffty, but if someone was being a richard on my server I'd probably ban them too. i dont want that stuff on my server, yknow?

10/10 server admin
/support

10/10 server admin
/support
My admins were acting like little f***tards today. stop thinking i caused it!

My admins were acting like little f***tards today. stop thinking i caused it!
If your admins caused it, then what the forget is up with that ban spree? lol

Because, Some random person was bullying another player.

Because, Some random person was bullying another player.
three people were bullying someone???