[Stud] Rock Brick

Author Topic: [Stud] Rock Brick  (Read 3640 times)

Contrary to popular belief, the Brick Brick was a success! I decided to develop a new stud.

I call it...

Do you want fancy new ROCK texture covering every single object in your house?

Now you can!

Are you seriously bored with these new innovative studs?

Now you can feast you eyes upon the greatness of being a caveman!

Q&A TIME!

Q: Are you done with this bullstuff yet?

A: ...I'm not exactly sure... Is this an illness?

Q: Why do you insist your creation upon the forums when it's completely trash?

A: Because, I think this is good.

Q: Are you gonna make more stuffty studs in the future?

A: I don't know, maybe if I end up being bored again.

*Disclaimer: More obnoxious studs coming in the future.*
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:15:16 PM by UnRegistered »

So many stud textures lately.

"I'm going to become a well respected and renowned add-on maker because i change texture files, i'm so talented!!!".

But these ones are decent.

I retract my statement.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:29:52 PM by Lord Tony® »

"I'm going to become a well respected and renowned add-on maker because i change texture files, i'm so talented!!!".

You know these are jokes right? There is no reason to be an starfish, I had no intentions of becoming "a well respected and renowned add-on maker". Please move your bullstuff elsewhere.

"Joke add-ons"

Okay, look. This doesn't count as a joke alright? A joke add-on is humorous, pulls the o' slapstick, or is typically just overpowered. These look unconventional and wouldn't be used in a funny way. No one wants to go through the trouble of installing these only for their friends to go "these really aren't funny, why did you do this?". If you think i'm coming off as an ass, well, lets just say that being truthful =/= being an ass.

if you're going to make more, put them all on one thread please, and
I just realized these are almost useless. It's better to make a print texture instead of doing this.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:13:25 PM by Block Aloni »

"Joke add-ons"

Okay, look. This doesn't count as a joke alright? A joke add-on is humorous, pulls the o' slapstick, or is typically just overpowered. These look unconventional and wouldn't be used in a funny way. No one wants to go through the trouble of installing these only for their friends to go "these really aren't funny, why did you do this?". If you think i'm coming off as an ass, well, lets just say that being truthful =/= being an ass.

I just realized these are almost useless. It's better to make a print texture instead of doing this.

These are nice, but I would rather have them as prints.

Also why is everyone putting texture edits in add-ons? It goes in faces, decals and prints (and textures)

Also why is everyone putting texture edits in add-ons? It goes in faces, decals and prints (and textures)
My guess would be that people are too stupid to read but hey that's just me  :cookieMonster:

You'll realize the idea doesn't work out when you want to make a wooden house and it ends up looking like a rock.