espio - arrogant handicap

Author Topic: espio - arrogant handicap  (Read 5149 times)

Jesus christ my facebook is full of statuses from people updating their profile pic to a french flag thing and pray for paris images.
Great.
Now the only thing that will be on the news for the next 2 months is going to be paris and refugees.
Im sorry

Im so sorry
Knock knock
C'est ou? (Whose there)
Allah
Allah ou (allah who?)
Allahu ackbar

Im sorry
Cars also dont drive in skyscrapers most of the time  :cookieMonster:
HOLY stuff
I loving KEK'd

I secretly hope CIA forgets stuff up so I have an excuse to stay home

jesus christ we get it, you're some sort of "comedic mastermind"
anyone can make a cheap 9/11 or paris joke, it's not rocket science. i just can't believe how much of a total richard you are acting like "god why did this have to happen, now i'm going to have to keep hearing about it" get off your loving high horse you prick. i wasn't affected in anyway from the recent paris attacks, but I don't find it as an opportunity to try and act as the comedian of the situation. the thing is, when you say you're sorry so many times, it doesn't actually mean anything
Im sorry
Im so sorry
Im sorry
you're clearly not

as best said by alternative
you are like that one kid who tells a really good joke and everyone laughs, and you just keep trying to reclaim that glory again but fail

guys i am 'sorry'.

/support

he needs to sell that edge to science so they can split atoms with it

he cant even get his stuffty knock knock joke right
ou is where in french, not who
and c'est ou would be "it is where"

he cant even get his stuffty knock knock joke right
knock knock

i think he's upset because discussion of the paris attacks is diverting people's attention away from espio

i think he's upset because discussion of the paris attacks is diverting people's attention away from espio

Then wouldn't this topic be giving him what he wants?