Worst Games! 2015 | ROUND 4

Poll

ROUND 3 worst game (35 votes to win you dirty fags)

Halo 5
7 (16.7%)
Minecraft Storymode
35 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Worst Games! 2015 | ROUND 4  (Read 4111 times)

The only major reason people hate battlrfront is because it isn't like the old battlefront, even tbough dice stated it wasn't going to be.

The only major reason people hate battlrfront is because it isn't like the old battlefront, even tbough dice stated it wasn't going to be.
Shouldn't the beta have given it away. Did people hate on the beta a lot btw? I dunno

For what Battlefront has, it's not a bad game. Mechanics are tight, sound design has weight, the visuals are wonderful, the game overall feels fine. The only issue I see is the amount of content in the game, and the paywall they already have up forcing people to buy the game multiple times. It seems that people are just upset that the ad campaigning didn't deliver what they said they would, which they never ever do.

All things considered, it's about a 7/10 game. Don't see how that can compare to some other trash games that have come out as of late like "shower with your dad simulator".

I don't know anything about the new Skateboard Game.

For what Battlefront has, it's not a bad game. Mechanics are tight, sound design has weight, the visuals are wonderful, the game overall feels fine. The only issue I see is the amount of content in the game, and the paywall they already have up forcing people to buy the game multiple times. It seems that people are just upset that the ad campaigning didn't deliver what they said they would, which they never ever do.

All things considered, it's about a 7/10 game. Don't see how that can compare to some other trash games that have come out as of late like "shower with your dad simulator".

I don't know anything about the new Skateboard Game.
Tony hawk's pro scater 5 Was entirely broken on day 1 and is still quite broken. Imagine Sonic Boom but for this case, and it charge's quite a lot for the amount of content there is in this game.
People also hate the gameplay a lot.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:25:44 AM by dkar093 0 »

Should i replace Battlefront with undertale?

Should i replace Battlefront with undertale?
What would be the point, the voting wouldn't change that. much. THPS5 is a broken piece of stuff that practically ruined the name of a loved series while Undertale is just a come and go indie game.

I should have put Minecraft story mode..

I should have put Minecraft story mode..
the game itself has lots of bugs and stuff but i actually really like the storyline tbh

Battlefront is definitely the most disappointing game of the year though. But of course I expected EA to screw it up and they did exactly that.

but battlefront is good though  :panda:

but battlefront is good though  :panda:
Yes but worst game of the year doesn't technically mean it's very bad. Just the lowest rated game of the year.

the people that obsess over undertale ruined it for me

the people that obsess over undertale ruined it for me
Did you still enjoy the game?

THPS5 wins again. Both choices have been opted out and can no longer participate in any more polls except for the final poll.