Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193957 times)

This. I hate it when add-ons add join messages, it looks super tacky imo
So keep your stuff updated and you won't have messages. It's as easy as possible with the updater.

So keep your stuff updated and you won't have messages. It's as easy as possible with the updater.

Well if we're talking in terms of what's "easy" then the easiest method would just be to simply not put the messages there in the first place.

Speaking of chat messages, the messages for whenever someones saving or loading a dup seem really unnecessary imo

Speaking of chat messages, the messages for whenever someones saving or loading a dup seem really unnecessary imo

The message is only visible for admins, so you can keep track of who is loading what in case people start spamming.

it's just a little reminder upon joining a server that disappears in a few seconds though, why is it triggering everyone?

i think it's a good idea to make sure the addon works as intended so that zeblote doesn't get false bug reports/etc., players are alerted something may not work, and so on

Replaced the current mess with a clean new topic.

There's no tutorial yet, that should come soon!

Now we need a better printer.

Select multiple bricks with it. Then just type and it'll print it out on the selected bricks from left to right.
And a print all mode.

Zeblote, have my babies. Saving/loading IS BACK AAA

Hey, so I'm sure someone asked this somewhere along the 30+ pages that I actually tried browsing through, but once you hit a brick with the duplicator, how do I get out of duplication mode? It used to go back to normal mode if I selected a brick in the brick selector, but it doesn't do that anymore. I checked the controls for a keybind that ends it, but I don't think there's a section for it.

Hey, so I'm sure someone asked this somewhere along the 30+ pages that I actually tried browsing through, but once you hit a brick with the duplicator, how do I get out of duplication mode? It used to go back to normal mode if I selected a brick in the brick selector, but it doesn't do that anymore. I checked the controls for a keybind that ends it, but I don't think there's a section for it.
Press the clear ghost brick key (default is numpad0 or / on laptops)

Press the clear ghost brick key (default is numpad0 or / on laptops)

Thanks pal!

Now we need a better printer.

Select multiple bricks with it. Then just type and it'll print it out on the selected bricks from left to right.
And a print all mode.
yeeEEESS
bundle this with the allprintratios add-on and it'l be as amazing as this

when zeblote first showed me this i thought he could make an improved fill printer and fillcan and release it as like the best building toolkit ever made for blockland
zeblote you should do that