New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193365 times)

Now we need a better printer.

Select multiple bricks with it. Then just type and it'll print it out on the selected bricks from left to right.
And a print all mode.
Can we also have the hammer and wrench remade as well?

I would like to multi-select bricks for deletion with a New Hammer, and Event multiple bricks at the same time using the New Wrench.

Can we also have the hammer and wrench remade as well?

I would like to multi-select bricks for deletion with a New Hammer, and Event multiple bricks at the same time using the New Wrench.
wrench support should support events at some point, but new hammer is already basically handled with wand/duplicator box select + ctrl-x

when zeblote first showed me this i thought he could make an improved fill printer and fillcan and release it as like the best building toolkit ever made for blockland
zeblote you should do that
fillcan improved is basically fill color, imo. sure its not using contiguous colors but its insanely easy to remove and replace sections of builds now with /forceplant and ctrl-x meaning you can just take the section you want to fillcan out, fillcan the parts, then put it back in.

getting this weird console bug:
http://puu.sh/mYGL9/f34a4faf09.png
this happens while starting a server on a client. the autosaver im running by vis is loading the build, but then in the process my loading datablocks freezes and this is what trace outputs during that time. could it be related at all to the duplicator?

no its me being stupid and trying to host another internet server that's exactly the same server name as my already-up dedicated.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:28:40 PM by Conan »

Speaking of chat messages, the messages for whenever someones saving or loading a dup seem really unnecessary imo

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:56:27 PM by Sylvanor »

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:50:18 AM by K3k0m@n »

Are we able to load a bls from the duplicator that wasn't saved by the dup? If not, could we do that?

Are we able to load a bls from the duplicator that wasn't saved by the dup? If not, could we do that?

Move the .bls to config/newduplicator/saves/. You won't have the connections between bricks, so planting might not work as expected.

is there any way to update the /alldups function to reflect additions/changes to the duplications folder while playing?

Run setModPaths(getModPaths());

My mind has been blown.

Goodluck on the 2015-2016 Best addon contest! Hope you win it!

Is there a way to list the savedups?

Is there a way to list the savedups?
/alldups will list all the dups in the config/new duplicator folder. if files have been dragged over into the folder while the game is running, it won't show the new files in the folder until you run setmodpaths(getmodpaths()); in the console.

note that dups are all saved serverside. if you want to load a dup on someone else's server you'll have to pm them a link to the save or upload it manually.

/alldups will list all the dups in the config/new duplicator folder. if files have been dragged over into the folder while the game is running, it won't show the new files in the folder until you run setmodpaths(getmodpaths()); in the console.

note that dups are all saved serverside. if you want to load a dup on someone else's server you'll have to pm them a link to the save or upload it manually.
Alright, thanks.

it'd be nice to maybe have clientside savedup / loaddup too, if those are possible?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:27:16 AM by Tudoreleu »