Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 192710 times)

tutorial is on the OP

yeah, its less intuitive than the original duplicator. but once you get used to it you'll see why its better. and if you've ever used the old duplicator a lot, you will easily recognize the benefits this one has when duping things inside zone bricks, or that are floating/separate.
Oh yea, I get really annoyed when I have to break every link to the ground apart from the one you're selecting in order to duplicate something you forgot to put a baseplate under before you immediately put it in your build

What do you guys think about keybinds like ctrl c for selecting, ctrl v for planting?

Then you'd never have to move your hands to duplicate stuff around. Would also go nicely with ctrl x for cut (delete selection and switch to plant  mode)

I found a bug. When you start a Slayer minigame the new duplicator blocking your ability to realoading and even shows it's GUI (Duplicating mode, planting mode, etc)

I found a bug. When you start a Slayer minigame the new duplicator blocking your ability to realoading and even shows it's GUI (Duplicating mode, planting mode, etc)
I don't get what you mean, explain?

If you have certain weapon packs enabled (Like G.Cat's for example) you'll be need to press reloading button, but it also enables light, and also used by this new duplicator.

So what exactly happens? It just calls the parent if you don't have the duplicator active so it shouldn't break anything else.

Menu of this tool aren't disappearing after you joining mini. For some reason.

Menu of this tool aren't disappearing after you joining mini. For some reason.
So the bug is that joining/leaving a minigame doesn't cancel your dup

I'll fix it for the next version.

the save/load duplication features are going to be much more advanced then before, idk if I can give any details I'd rather zeb himself do it
it's going to be expected for it to take a while for it to finish

found an issue where if a bot brick has events on it and then you duplicate it the bot's events will not be duplicated

just got this in my email today
thanks cohort

Well that text is just 10/10