Author Topic: Blockhead193083 (BLID: 193082) permabanned me for "Hacker" and then "show off"  (Read 1682 times)

Wait I just rejoined and now it says

The server has dropped the connection:
You are now banned from this server. Reason: show off

I wasn't doing anything particularly hacker-y or showoff-y so yeah I'm not quite sure what happened there.

I'll put this image here so you can see the original ban notice and the new ban notice.

The second image is smaller because I took it from my screen capture instead of directly :\ Wish I had thought to record the whole encounter for Youtube.

The server in question that I was banned from is highlighted grey on here (indominus rex's "spedkart"):

Looking at the id, it's just a new player. Don't worry about it, there is more SpeedKart servers to join if you like to play that. But, it was an unfair reason so I do support this.

I really am not surprised, he is a new player.

is this the first time a blockhead ever got drama'd?

i approve the server's host's name

noedit: just joined the server and taught them some stuff like :you cant damage people outside your minigame" and  how to get snowballs and that crouching increases range and stuff, everythings going ok so far.

noedit: just joined the server and taught them some stuff like :you cant damage people outside your minigame" and  how to get snowballs and that crouching increases range and stuff, everythings going ok so far.
holy ballls i forgot this was a thing

Looking at the id, it's just a new player. Don't worry about it, there is more SpeedKart servers to join if you like to play that. But, it was an unfair reason so I do support this.
*cough*

holy ballls i forgot this was a thing
wait there's snowballs?? explain pls

wait there's snowballs?? explain pls

When you have a skybox that spawns snow particles, white bricks will give you a throwable snowball if you rapid-click them

All right how many people didnt know about snowballs