Lord "Lord of the Board" Tony® and his Million Topics Escapades

Author Topic: Lord "Lord of the Board" Tony® and his Million Topics Escapades  (Read 8096 times)

how do you put a dink in a dink

Lord Tony is spamming the boards

This entire drama hinges on the fact that you don't understand what spamming means

uh i mean your richard can get a stiffy as in it becomes stiff

but i don't know how you can get into a stiffy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catheter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catheter
if one were to replace their snake with a catheter and then insert said catheter into the urethra of another aroused man then yes, i presume that would be inserting your richard into a stiffy.

this topic has no point whatsoever
lord tony is a good guy and hardly has done anything
go point at the thousands of other useless topics if it gets your richard in a stiffy
/nosupport
if this topic didn't have a point it would be blank
This entire drama hinges on the fact that you don't understand what spamming means
read the disclaimer again please
i got a bit off topic but my point still stands

i feel like most of the people who replied simply skimmed over my words and didn't get the full context of them

if one were to replace their snake with a catheter and then insert said catheter into the urethra of another aroused man then yes, i presume that would be inserting your richard into a stiffy.
A shared catheter might work too. interject swapping through a shared device???

i understand that this may have backfired but i plan on standing my ground the entire way through

You forgot my Harvest clan topic in the main post.

I don't see the problem here. Lord Tony is fine.

A shared catheter might work too. interject swapping through a shared device???
yeah but then interject = snake, and if so we've been putting snake in all sorts of things for quite a long time.

You forgot my Harvest clan topic in the main post.
i've been awake since 12:00 am today (4:28 pm as of me typing this) and i don't believe that i felt going past page 15 was worth it to finish up my rant at the time

i've been awake since 12:00 am today (4:28 pm as of me typing this) and i don't believe that i felt going past page 15 was worth it to finish up my rant at the time

I think you're the only person so far who has wanted this topic made. You were certainly in no rush to post it lol.

ah, the old "i'm tired" response. a staple of drama

ah, the old "i'm tired" response. a staple of drama
sorry if you feel that way dude but i legit shouldn't be up right now
i've been awake too long and this topic was a mistake forged by my sleepless perception of how tony was doing things