How to unlock a disabled IPad?

Author Topic: How to unlock a disabled IPad?  (Read 5699 times)

I have a disabled IPad, I guess someone entered the password too many times and now it says "IPad is Disabled Connect to Itunes"
Does anyone know how to unlock it without a factory reset and completely deleting everything... Is that possible, any ideas?

well did you try maybe connecting it to itunes like it states

well did you try maybe connecting it to itunes like it states

I kind of don't wanna delete all the info on the IPad if you were to read my post...

I kind of don't wanna delete all the info on the IPad if you were to read my post...
but connecting it to itunes won't delete everything

you connect it to itunes to verify that you own it you silly goose

but connecting it to itunes won't delete everything
From the posts I read, it restores the IPad, deleting everything on it as well

Give the iPad back to it's rightful owner Google exist dude.

Give the iPad back to it's rightful owner Google exist dude.
It's a family members FYI, and I wouldn't be asking on here if I haven't already searched Google.

Wth, why would I lie if I would've stole it. If I would've found it somewhere I would've whipped everything on it anyway and I wouldn't be posting this thread rn. I'm doing this for my aunt because it got locked and she's trying to transfer photos to her new IPad.

Wth, why would I lie if I would've stole it. If I would've found it somewhere I would've whipped everything on it anyway and I wouldn't be posting this thread rn. I'm doing this for my aunt because it got locked and she's trying to transfer photos to her new IPad.

no you stole it

looks like you're not reading hint 1