How to unlock a disabled IPad?

Author Topic: How to unlock a disabled IPad?  (Read 5729 times)

no you stole it
Quit acting like a complete handicap please. Ugh you guys are idiots

care to explain how your aunt got locked out of her own ipad

yeah i too want to unlock my iphone, it is locked for 7 years, and i dont have a cable to plug it into itunes, but it doesnt matter too much since it is a iphone 3 that is pretty bad

Ugh this new generation on the forums is cancer

you are the new generation. Both Pacha and I have been here for years. 2011 for me, i dont know about him. 2013?

Badspot

• Administrator
The following post, "Re: How to unlock a disabled IPad? " by pch has been reported by Courage on a board you moderate:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288831.msg8728402#msg8728402

The reporter has made the following comment:
Ugh, these people are freaking idiots... At least for a day, I\'ve been on this forum for quite a long time and I haven\'t seen a generation as stupid as this one

Hey good thing you reported this to me, otherwise I wouldn't know what a pompous douchebag your are. 

This is an alt

Well let's take a look, seems like you're either "Muslim" or "Pandan", both of whom have been banned dozens of times (maybe they're the same person?).  Wow that sure makes you way better than this entire "generation" of forum users - A lot of the people here haven't even been banned once!  I would tell you not to come back, but I already told you that multiple times, so see you on your next account!

lol I was just thinking how we hadn't seen Muslim in awhile yesterday

well i can tell you it's not muslim. i asked and he said it wasn't him

I don't remember muslim being a christcigarette, which this guy shown signs of being.

I don't remember muslim being a christcigarette, which this guy shown signs of being.
Could just be a fake persona to try and distance himself from his 'old self'

unless this guy has been fronting for 11 months i don't think its muslim tbh. the typing and behaviors are way different. maybe its just a long con troll idk.