How to unlock a disabled IPad?

Author Topic: How to unlock a disabled IPad?  (Read 5702 times)

fun fact: muslim once pestered me to buy an alt for him

glad i didnt

how do you determine 'its either muslim OR pandan

why would there be any conclusion... do they share an IP or something?

Hey good thing you reported this to me, otherwise I wouldn't know what a pompous douchebag your are. 

Well let's take a look, seems like you're either "Muslim" or "Pandan", both of whom have been banned dozens of times (maybe they're the same person?).  Wow that sure makes you way better than this entire "generation" of forum users - A lot of the people here haven't even been banned once!  I would tell you not to come back, but I already told you that multiple times, so see you on your next account!
I loving love you badspot.

noedit: I meant why would there be ambiguity between these two users. It seems like the IP/key would indicate one or the other.

Also, I asked Pandan over Steam, and he says he isn't Courage. Muslim also says he isn't according to pch.
We need some BLF detective work here.

Hey good thing you reported this to me, otherwise I wouldn't know what a pompous douchebag your are. 

Well let's take a look, seems like you're either "Muslim" or "Pandan", both of whom have been banned dozens of times (maybe they're the same person?).  Wow that sure makes you way better than this entire "generation" of forum users - A lot of the people here haven't even been banned once!  I would tell you not to come back, but I already told you that multiple times, so see you on your next account!

i love it when threads turn out like this

op is handicapped
stop stealing expensive toys
oh and welcome to the handicapped generation aka the one you just started

I poke my head into the forum for less than a minute and I see true beauty.

Badspot

• Administrator
On further investigation he appears to be an alt of this kid http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=36112 who has not caused any problems that I'm aware of.  Looks like he just got dealt a bad hand by Sprint and ended up recycling an IP used by muslim on one account and pandan on another account.  I'll knock his ban down to temporary.

It makes more sense in light of the religious thing, people who lean authoritarian/traditionalist tend to emulate existing authority figures - thus we have a 15 year old complaing about "kids these days" on the forum.  

i actually think that each generation of the forums is getting a bit better. we don't really gain new long term users, so it just becomes more and more selective as users are banned.