Author Topic: How to unlock a disabled IPad?  (Read 5703 times)

i actually think that each generation of the forums is getting a bit better. we don't really gain new long term users, so it just becomes more and more selective as users are banned.
I feel like I'm 1 out of probably 20 or less users that have sat here long term that are new. I'm probably not a great example, but from what I've saw the newer generation is a lot more laid back than others.

On further investigation he appears to be an alt of this kid http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=36112 who has not caused any problems that I'm aware of.
He has a few strong opinions against gay rights but that's about it. Not worth anything permanent unless he makes an entire thread expressing these opinions like PopcornLadder.

holy stuff I've been here for six years

holy stuff I've been here for six years
you mean six and a half

we still strong baby

\o/ \o/

i actually think that each generation of the forums is getting a bit better. we don't really gain new long term users, so it just becomes more and more selective as users are banned.

To be frank quite a few of older users happen to be huge cunts, too.

Badspot

• Administrator
OP:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU

OP is 15 though.  Kids these days are older than him.

Not worth anything permanent unless he makes an entire thread expressing these opinions like PopcornLadder.

He sent me 27 separate emails about that ban over a period of about a year.

OP is 15 though.  Kids these days are older than him.

Why hold onto it for a year?

Wait, he was actually banned for that? I had no idea.

NOEDIT: Oh, PopcornLadder's ban. Do you have them saved? They sound fun to read.

mailbag

mailbag

MAILBAG

why the hell is this in drama

why the hell is this in drama
why the hell didnt you read the thread

badspot promised us a bag of mail a few months ago but never delivered