captmeat: endless fun

Author Topic: captmeat: endless fun  (Read 4051 times)

Yeah, I did kick you. You were banned by multiple people for different reasons. Your satanic build, fighting multiple admins (including Gatekeeper, Komp, Lady, Trogtor, Myself), telling people to kill themselves multiple times, Excessive swearing when told not to.

Anyone who's ever been on Sugar's server knows that she does not keep bans no matter what. Multiple people in the server who can back up what I'm saying.

sorry, broken link last  time

looks like someone didnt get the message the first time

op stop being so beta pls

"I'm banned multiple times for being "violent natured"? I should rejoin and continue. Maybe they won't kick me and will want me on the server!"

Excessive swearing when told not to.

i never  sweared  much at all, and no one ever asked  me  to stop.
though i do admit saying  a lot of things to  a  lot  of people. but this isnt really my  doing on purpose.  i get very heated very easily and get this  extreme itch everytime  i dont  say some thing  back.

something here isnt right, smells like rotten fish.
im going to have to side with Capt here, hes got more evidence to counter op
ot: /nosupport

why  do  you  keep  double  spacing

though i do admit saying  a lot of things to  a  lot  of people. but this isnt really my  doing on purpose.  i get very heated very easily and get this  extreme itch everytime  i dont  say some thing  back.

And why should he have to make room for you to say stupid things after being repeatedly told to stop? If I told you stop doing something and you continued to come back and repeat yourself, I'd have banned you by now.

It says not to swear in the welcome message..

@E-maxx

i thought what you posted was funny, but apparently you're ganging up on the guy with me.
all of you are.

wow sure was easy for him to give up with even the slightest bit of proof

It says not to swear in the welcome message..

i mean,  capt said people  were teling me to stop, did he not?