Author Topic: captmeat: endless fun  (Read 4050 times)

if your urge to be a jackass is literally uncontrollable then why would anyone want to keep you around

on another note, what's with all the people using the 'i'm an starfish it's what i do' excuse all of a sudden, anyway

i never  sweared  much at all, and no one ever asked  me  to stop.
though i do admit saying  a lot of things to  a  lot  of people. but this isnt really my  doing on purpose.  i get very heated very easily and get this  extreme itch everytime  i dont  say some thing  back.

Whilst it isn't swearing, I did witness you tell me, Capt, and all the other admins to "join the church of Self Delete" and basically kill ourselves.

Also, you're not a toddler. We've got rules on the server in place, including "no bad words", and quite honestly if someone has to tell you not to tell people to commit Self Delete you deserve to be banned. I'm not going to hold your hands and go "tut, tut" whenever you do something wrong. You see the rules when you log on. If you refuse to acknowledge them, that's your fault. If you're upset about your own attitude, don't go blaming other people, go look in a mirror and blame what you find there.

i mean,  capt said people  were teling me to stop, did he not?
Not relevant to my point. You admit to swearing, knowing full well that it was against the rules when you joined. You shouldn't be surprised by being banned with the message "dont be rude"

Capt is pretty chill, hard to believe that this stuff would go down.

OP, post more evidence of the circumstances and maybe you'd have a better chance of defending yourself.  This is just pitiful.

/support capt

They take administration way too seriously on Sugars server.

sometimes when captmeat gets drunk, he kicks me

at times i feel like its more than just the alcohol..............

They take administration way too seriously on Sugars server.
To expand on this, most of the time people like Trog Myst Lady and whoever else don't really do anything on the server besides presumably sit around in Skype or something. That's absolutely fine, however, the majority of the other admins Sugar / whoever has granted constantly break the rules around these people as they don't seem to care. So if the rules don't apply to admins why should they apply to anyone else in the server

"I'm banned multiple times for being "violent natured"? I should rejoin and continue. Maybe they won't kick me and will want me on the server!"
honestly you're in the wrong on that part if you're going to repeatedly kick someone for the rest of the server's span just permaban them

To expand on this, most of the time people like Trog Myst Lady and whoever else don't really do anything on the server besides presumably sit around in Skype or something. That's absolutely fine, however, the majority of the other admins Sugar / whoever has granted constantly break the rules around these people as they don't seem to care. So if the rules don't apply to admins why should they apply to anyone else in the server

honestly you're in the wrong on that part if you're going to repeatedly kick someone for the rest of the server's span just permaban them
this.  i'd probably just ban taylord on the spot instead of kicking them for the second time.  why keep an obvious jackass around if he obviously won't be an asset to the server?

i never  sweared  much at all, and no one ever asked  me  to stop.
though i do admit saying  a lot of things to  a  lot  of people. but this isnt really my  doing on purpose.  i get very heated very easily and get this  extreme itch everytime  i dont  say some thing  back.
1. Why the forget is he obliged to cater to your incompetence and inability to handle a social situation
2. Why the forget did you repeatedly break the rules and lie
3. Why  the  forget  do you keep  randomly double  spacing words out  it's  really  friggin  annoying