Author Topic: Cool server, garbage admins  (Read 2309 times)

Servo2's CityRPG

Fun until Streamshark accuses you of cheating and bans you without any proof whatsoever.

Join if you want just make sure you don't make any money at all or this will happen to you.

Servo doesn't care about the server. I told him about an exploit to get infinite money and he told me to shut up. What an idiot. His admins/mods are also complete stuff abusing their power and making up rules. It's ridiculous.

Yet another cityRPG hosted by a complete moron who doesn't know how to administrate. Every drama somebody releases makes me want to make a cityrpg that doesn't loving suck

Yet another cityRPG hosted by a complete moron who doesn't know how to administrate. Every drama somebody releases makes me want to make a cityrpg that doesn't loving suck

like 50 people are already ahead of you

if anything that's what keeps the vicious cycle of cityrpg existing around

like 50 people are already ahead of you

To be honest all it takes to make a 'good' city rpg is to not make the entire damn system about being an starfish to as many people as possible but while also keeping in mind the only reason anyone sticks around 90% of the time is to shoot people and steal

I mean forget I could just make a citybuild and throw in the farming mod and it would already be better than Servo2's server

cmon literally just copy features from GTA online is it that hard to poop out a functioning cityRPG?

yeah that's city rpg season for you
once 1 starts up everybody and their mom makes one
like srsly hosting a city rpg is like a rite of passage for blockland

tfw when I'm nigs with both scoobs and streamshark

Well show us some proof scooby

The fact that it's Servo2's server is proof itself
Well considering I've never been to his server, I don't know about what happens there.

hosting a city rpg is like a rite of passage for blockland

True that, lmfaooo

this thread doesnt need proof
the word "crpg" is enough for anyone.