I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.

Author Topic: I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.  (Read 15743 times)

Sorry I have caused you harm. I don't know why I have a problem with you and I will try to figure out why. I am sorry that it seems like I was baiting you with the salvation thread but in my eyes it wasn't baiting, it was a joke to counter (what I think is) a joke. I do not wish to join harvest if it is for real but I do wish to be unbanned so I can see your amazing builds myself, if you feel there is something I need to do first let me know and I will do it (within reason). I shouldn't judge you for doing that thing with adult swim because it is something you like and who am I to yell at you for doing something that makes you happy. I truly am sorry about what I did but let's both agree to forget our pasts and let bigons be bigons.

P.S. While I doubt you would want to after this I can give you my steam to maybe have a much easier way of chatting

I just got this via PM.

you shouldn't normally give out PMs
especially ones like this

looks like he's trying to make amends with you.

i can't tell if you're serious or what.

he's probably not joking, I would just take the apology and make amends

I would say just make up with him and move on. Only way he'll stop bothering you. For now..

yeah this

This ain't me just digging at the guy, but I think he may legitimately have autism to some extent, and can't read tone/emotion properly.

Highly doubt this is serious givin it's moltenkitten

i think its serious, plus if he screws up again no harm done, just re-ban him

i think its serious, plus if he screws up again no harm done, just re-ban him

Harvest cannot reverse a harvested user.

Molten breaks his promises as quickly as he makes them.

Take this apology with a grain of salt, Tony

Molten's apology lost its credibility to me when he started trying to justify his behavior with "it was just a joke".