New Years 2016 - 145 Players. 0 Crashes.

Poll

v a p o r w a v e + WI†CH H0US3 hour OR... NIGHTCORE ^_^ hour?

v a p o r w a v e + WI†CH H0US3
96 (59.3%)
NIGHTCORE ^-^
66 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Author Topic: New Years 2016 - 145 Players. 0 Crashes.  (Read 66836 times)

Daily Update: The Lemin Party

This stand was crafted and re-purposed form the ground up from acorncakes beautiful idea of the Frosh Lemin stand. As Acorn states: "the idea was frosh, i didn't do stuff to help here but thanks renecar for making my dreams come true with this beautiful stand still running today due to the imported Chinese children working in the secret underground part of the map also thanks nal for ruining my original stand a few months ago." The furniture was imported from Sweden, as the other furniture is.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:37:28 PM by Nal »

Daily Update: The Room

This is an example of a luxury room that has been built on New Years. All of the furniture is authentic Ikea, based in Sweden. They have a 24 hour warranty and if they fail in that time, contact an admin and we will have them replaced asap. There are several rooms in this server and the entire third floor is filled with them. They are free to access to everyone and there is no paywall to access them.

will reservations be necessary? i would like accommodation for four

will reservations be necessary? i would like accommodation for four
No reservations necessary, but I'll be sure to make one of the rooms accommodate four comfortably.

acorn remember hue running last years stand

question
what might be an estimate of the brick count for New Years 2016?

question
what might be an estimate of the brick count for New Years 2016?
It's hovering around 37k at this point.

Daily Update: THIS BELLISSIMO SON OF A MAMA IS MAKING SUPER HOT PIZZA PIES AND BASICALLY
THAT'S AMORE

typo on accident will fix
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:58:21 PM by Nal »

Daily Update: The Lemin Party

This stand was crafted and re-purposed form the ground up from acorncakes beautiful idea of the Frosh Lemin stand. As Acorn states: "the idea was frosh, i didn't do stuff to help here but thanks renecar for making my dreams come true with this beautiful stand still running today due to the imported Chinese children working in the secret underground part of the map also thanks nal for ruining my original stand a few months ago." The furniture was imported from Sweden, as the other furniture is.
If you don't replace that with Lenins then I'll be angry

this is going to be amazing

if the brick count won't hit 150k then ill be okay

don't worry, there are only 36k bricks. most of your fps drops come from prop bricks which a lot of people like to use

we're trying to stay away from that direction so it can be as optimized as possible

we lost a good man that day

another one bites the dust

we won't go over 40k, at least that's what I think we're aiming for this year

can you add renderman