You - This guy has some issue with me and I don’t even know why.

Author Topic: You - This guy has some issue with me and I don’t even know why.  (Read 3770 times)

does anyone realize you's name is the perfect derail

He could be in this very room
He could be you, he could be me, he could even b-

also some background info for the uninformed consumer

mafia madness is a game based off of traditional mafia or werewolf or some stuff in that theres a large group of uninformed people, the citizens or town or village or whatever, vs a small group of informed people, the mafia,  and they have to square off against each other traditionally by lynchings but now by bullets. the town has to try to weed out the mafia from among them without knowing who they are while the mafia has to kill the town without loving up and getting shot. traditionally the town sanctioned way to kill someone suspected as mafia was for players rather spontaneously call votes on executing some guy and seeing if they can get enough of a consensus to blow his head off. i call these votes very often and over what can be perceived as irrelevant issues such as regirocks movement pattern and vigorously and/or comically pursue the vote until i gather enough people behind me to fire a shot which usually doesnt happen. this time it did happen. im pretty sure subsequent votekills against regi happened because he is not a really likable personality but i am not responsible for those.

yo why am i the only one rerailing my drama

yo why am i the only one rerailing my drama
Everyone is too busy asking who You is. It could be You, it  old be me,it could even be-    - Shotgun blast to the face -

Hey guys it's me *puts shotgun away* man that sure was one heck of a drama

Everyone is too busy asking who You is. It could be You, it  old be me,it could even be-    - Shotgun blast to the face -
late

JOOOOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
cue john cena music

OT: uh, i'd give a 'this is the internet, deal with it' sentence but idk
either way, just ignore You and continue on, i guess

i thought You was cca whaaaat

i thought You was cca whaaaat
the proper grammar is "I thought you were cca," f- see me after class