Pie Crust is back and probably will come back everytime.

Author Topic: Pie Crust is back and probably will come back everytime.  (Read 10609 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw

This isn't really a hostile thread, but it's more of a foreshadow.

Pie crust is an attention seeker, hell this probably isn't the best thing to do, but I wouldn't mind him if he would clean up his act. We don't all need to derail topics he posts on and constantly make dog jokes. If he cleans up his act he can be a [decent] functioning member of this forum. I'd be willing to put down my grudge on him if he does. But if he doesn't clean up his act, he'll probably go down as the worst blocklander of all time.

Also: He admitted to buy multiple alts in a thread.

i understand that you just dont like pie crust
if you're upset that hes back just use the user blocker script, he hasn't even done anything wrong yet
also if you didnt notice it seems to be a joke about the alts part, he did 1pt text after it, you should read it

also like ike said, worst blocklander shouldnt be a person who was just an idiot on the forums, it should be malicious users or malware distributors. 

it seems to me the only reason you've made this drama is to say that he needs to act normal
if you want this you need to PM him about it not make a drama

I called it!

I knew someone was gonna make this. You need to chill and follow the rule of new accounts, he hasn't done anything wrong on this account so all is forgiven.

I knew someone was gonna make this. You need to chill and follow the rule of new accounts, he hasn't done anything wrong on this account so all is forgiven.
this is a joke right
i actually cant tell

Because making a new account instantly changes someone's stuffty attitude amirite?

I understand that Badspot has said something on the lines of 'If you are banned from the forums, you can always buy another account' but pie crust has still been known to be a bit of a trouble user. I think that this topic was just a warning that he is back. Even if pie ends up to be completely clean, and doesn't do something bad, this topic was still a bit necessary.

Seems a little early for a drama right?
Because he's been back for 3 days and hasn't done anything remotely wrong.

Drama is a place for users to point out bad stuff that other users did.
Not to warn about a (not very well liked) user coming back.

if you're upset that hes back just use the user blocker script, he hasn't even done anything wrong yet

also like ike said, worst blocklander shouldnt be a person who was just an idiot on the forums, it should be malicious users or malware distributors. 

I stand by this statement, too. If somebody is bad enough that you can block their posts and you still have to worry about their presence (aka with private investigating, next level harassment and D(D)oS attacks), they can be legitimately labeled as a "worst user"

Pie Crust is just annoying. He'll probably be banned at some point again because basic social skills are apparently a hard thing to master. The worst thing he can do to you is make gross zoophilia jokes and stuffpost

-he hasn't done anything wrong on this account so all is forgiven.

Like Lord Tony, right?
....right??

Was this thread even needed? He hasn't even dine anything hostile and from what I see It looks like you might be trying to start a flame war. The again this is coming from Me.

Like Lord Tony, right?
....right??
Oh I didn't hate lord tony when he came back, I hate him now for being a snobbish jerk.

Oh I didn't hate lord tony when he came back, I hate him now for being a snobbish jerk.
so you stand by that statement then
it wasnt a joke then

holy stuff molten please tell me that first statement was a joke

On the scale of "snobbish jerks" on the forums lord tony isn't even on the top ten list - why single him out for that?

It's easier to say you just don't like him because he doesn't like bronies. I'd dislike a guy for being vocal about his hatred of gay people, it's not like we look down on you for that. Honestly it's more about the fact that you tip toe around the brony thing as far as lord tony goes even moreso than he does, that's why everyone thinks it's so ridiculous.