Author Topic: Solaria The Blaziken - Flipping his stuff for no reason, Harassment  (Read 5664 times)

Alright, I know my first drama was pretty bad, but this one's much better. But maybe not as funny?

Anyway, on with the bullstuff.
We were Roleplaying on my server, everything was fine, until Verius, one of Sol's friends and one of my Admins, tells me this:

What he's saying is that on steam, Solaria was telling Verius that he was going to kill him, and he was gonna report him for harassment.... And then out of nowhere, of sheer bad luck, Solaria joins.

And out of nowhere, he starts a flame war by telling my admin, Verius, who by the way, Solaria threatened to murder for absolutely NO reason whatsoever, tells him to go "burn in a fire".. And then he starts whining about how people don't care about him. ...Great.

And here, Solaria argues with me because i'm telling him to calm down because he was being rude to Verius, as said before, for no reason. He says were being "jerks" and want to hurt him, even though were trying to help him through tough times.

And here, he starts telling hurricane to kill himself, because Hurricane was just reasoning with him to calm his tits, and he doesn't. Then he calls ME a richard for "laughing at him" when I said jack stuff.

Last image, Verius, says he will report him, and as usual, with solaria being an starfish, says "We're children" and then he leaves.

..I have no words.

to be honest, i didn't really like solaria.
i literally have nothing to say, rather than this.
/support

isn't this the guy that draws pokemon research on devianart

isn't this the guy that draws pokemon research on devianart
isn't is obvious of his name?

holy forget solaria is edgy as forget

OT: /support

it's like the resolute gamer all over again

Oh... my... god. My VGRP is better than this.
/support

I always thought this guy was pretty forgeted up but now i have a legitimate reason to nark on him.

/support

guy needs to cool his jets.

aaaand he's perma'd from my server now

My VGRP is better than this.

ot:
Solaria really needs to stop with this stuff
/support

/support
toadlover is the one to talk

sweet jesus bread

/support

/support.
wow.

/support

holy forget solaria is edgy as forget

OT: /support

crawling in my memes, these wounds will never heal.

alright here is a really good psa for this guy, don't use steam as facebook and you'll be a-ok