[Server] - New server music system

Author Topic: [Server] - New server music system  (Read 15103 times)

I am having the same issue Cool Blockhead is having/has had. When I type /music and click a song, it says "(Heitmeyer) Now playing: None". I do have Play Music checked in Audio Options.

As of the latest version, I have run into two new problems. The first problem is that when I go to turn the server music off, by selecting "None" on the music brick or by typing /music and selecting "None", it sets the music to a certain song each time rather than turning off. The second problem is the sound quality. When the server music is playing it is very loud and distorted.

Once I get on I'll put a fix and I'll make it easier to fix the volume.

I'm getting the same issue, and I really do need this for something lol.

I made the music brick "ServerMusicBrick" and it said server music brick planted at whatever coordinates it was at. Then when I do OnActivate_NameBrick_ServerMu sicBrick_Randomize what do I set it to, to randomize because right now its just randomizing it to "None" every time.

/sMusic doesn't seem to be working for me

Okay, updated the file, please redownload from the link in the OP.

The music plays now, but I nearly went deaf when I tried to play it.
Volume control doesn't do anything but it's default at 0.9 any way - it sounds like it's at 1.0

The music still refuses to turn on. Same issue.

I have no idea how you guys are having these issues, I'm just going to lock this and remove the link.

The link is updated to my server and it's working fine, well I guess it doesn't work for everyone.

v5:
+ Fixed blasting music noises, I guess I broke reference distance

how would you make it so that /rsmm is enabled automatically in a gamemode or something like that?

how would you make it so that /rsmm is enabled automatically in a gamemode or something like that?

Try adding the pref to the gamemode.txt

Try adding the pref to the gamemode.txt
$Pref::Server::SM::RandomMinigameMusic

what value do I set to this so that its enabled?