[Server] - New server music system

Author Topic: [Server] - New server music system  (Read 15112 times)

$Pref::Server::SM::RandomMinigameMusic

what value do I set to this so that its enabled?

Also, it's a pref.. which means it will save even when you quit BL correctly

Also, it's a pref.. which means it will save even when you quit BL correctly
okay, thanks

Still unable to play music by the way.

Explain.
Still unable to play music by the way.
Same is happening to me. When i pick a song, it announces "Now Playing - None" and doesn't play anything.

I don't experience this problem. However, when I press "Send" on "NONE" the music is set to a different song, so I can't really stop the music (with cmds or music brick).

Never mind, I don't have the problem anymore :)

I just found a bug though. When I'm playing music at x2 timescale and I clear all bricks, the music stops.

Yeah, because it clips onto the public group, just do /music again and select a song and it'll come back.

Thanks to debugging with iPizza, I've fixed these issues, especially what people had in common:
    [0] Music no longer gets set to "none" even though you actually set it to something (also stops the music)
  • Music will now play correctly
  • [0] Non-admins can change the music on the brick via wrench if the music brick is planted
  • Fixed voting problems, which you could vote more than once

I made the music brick "ServerMusicBrick" and it said server music brick planted at whatever coordinates it was at. Then when I do OnActivate_NameBrick_ServerMu sicBrick_Randomize what do I set it to, to randomize because right now its just randomizing it to "None" every time.
Same is happening to me. When i pick a song, it announces "Now Playing - None" and doesn't play anything.
aka these are fixed
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:58:23 PM by Kyuande »

Short update
    [0] You can now toggle and set stuff as a super admin

Fixed up the command list for /sMusic

Sorry to be picky, but, "Toggle's", "set's"

Pls

Sjficidididucid

Gotta love typos, I'll fix later