Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.

Author Topic: Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.  (Read 13307 times)

[size =5pt][ s]I'll bet you 100 caps that tony has gone insane and his love life is actually just him masturbating to dogmeat every day, thinking that he's sticking it into a real dog and interpreting it's barks as climaxs and human speech about how pleasureable his quarter-inch snake is, and that's why he still plays fallout 4 even though he says it's terrible[/s][/size]
When you level up after maxing all special stats and all perks, what happens? Do you get an empty skill point you can never spend on anything?

i remember blockchip saying he was literally autistic

It's a lot, but it is largely in the Drama topic.
He's not spamming it, and he's at least addressing the drama topic.

I'm not going to hate the guy for having large thought out posts.

Also, could you have tried any harder at making a 'funny' title?

blockchip more like block idiot
Come on Akio, it's obvious.
"Blockchip more like roosterchip"

I really don't see the problem with posting about tony in a drama thread about tony and a worst forumer of the year poll which tony is in.
Excluding those two, how many posts have i made about tony within the last two days?

Noedit: 10 days. I mean 10 days.

BlockChip once called me a ‘Boneless Skeleton’ in a PM. Holy stuff lmao

I really don't see the problem with posting about tony in a drama thread about tony and a worst forumer of the year poll which tony is in.
Excluding those two, how many posts have i made about tony within the last two days?

well you've also stuffted all over the harvest thread but you conveniently ignore that!!!

well you've also stuffted all over the harvest thread but you conveniently ignore that!!!
The OP doesn't seem to contain any of the very few post(s?) I've made on the harvest's thread.

The OP says my "stuff is loving everywhere".
My stuff is primarily in three threads, and almost entirely, if not entirely, in five threads, four of which are completely relevant to tony and one of which tony posts in an insane amount and seems to intentionally try and get attention in.
This really doesn't seem to have much going for it other than a number.

That being said, i understand that i focus on those threads way too much and waste effort, time, and especially thought posting in them.
I'm seemingly obsessed with complaining about tony and i'm going to try and stop it now.
seriously though surely you could've come up with a more witty title

should you really be the one here dictating who's allowed to stuff on other's threads? really??
any clan that moltenkitten is a part of has to be utter horsestuff
I really hope that akoi doesnt make another Crp he's a horrible host
Just to let everyone know, moltenkitten is NOT the only reason this clan was harvested.

Let's just list a few:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272670.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263751.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263500.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263724.0

I'm posting this because I don't think it's been made apparent what this clan is, and I think some users who are applying are are unaware of these past issues.
honestly if you leave tony and his threads alone he has no problem with you... if tony is doing/posting something you don't like, IGNORE HIM. if you can't do that, the block user script is yours to use.

Why don't you just marry him blockchip

Why don't you just marry him blockchip
o hot dam
I can't wait for it, see you at 9

Stop the loving
lines. its getting irritating at this point.

/support
Why does lord tony get so much hate? i mean, maybe he did spam the Fallout topic but, why invade his harvest clan?
Anyways this has been an eventful week amirite

i dont like blockchip so im gonna perma him from my server. he seems like a real richard.