Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.

Author Topic: Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.  (Read 13311 times)

Just like to point out, the title is ridiculous.

Firstly, you wouldn't call someone 'the first' if there isn't already a second or third. King Henry I wasn't called that until after he died and another Henry was crowned.

Secondly, you wouldn't bother distinguishing knights by numerals since they aren't in a position of power.
It wouldn't matter if there were two Sir Blockchips. You'd distinguish them by surname or location or another title.

Thirdly, he wouldn't be a squire if he was knighted. Squires are assisstants and trainees to knights. They don't have a rank, they have a job. If they were a knight they would likely have their own squire, they wouldn't be squiring to another person.

Fourthly, 'thee' means 'you', not 'the'. You've written "Squire of you Lord of (the) Board".

You tried to be witty, but you dun forgeted it up.

i actually learned something

i thought the whole executive order on blockchip would be a joke but jfc he really might need it at this point

Then why are you complaining that he shouldn't be in your server?
Several times in this thread, you've mentioned doing things other than disabling jets.
For one thing, you just said you literally restricted every feature past v1 to everybody but yourself.
I assume that includes more than just jets.

And even if you did disable jets, not having jets in a freebuild generally makes the game less enjoyable to most people.
Not that i think you'd care, since as far as i'm aware literally the only reason your server is public and multiplayer is that you want to show off your castle to people.

I don't think they had computers either, but you're using one right now.
Also, building a country and playing blockland are two entirely different things.

Well, i thought you didn't do jokes.
You never seem to get it when i do sarcasm or jokes, and you've also said this:

I don't want to be in the harvest, i never have wanted to be in the harvest, and i never said i wanted to be in the harvest.
Since you keep accusing me of this in arguments where it's never previously been brought up, it really seems like you're the one who can't "move on".

And you're still posting in the drama thread about me. Does that somehow mean you're jealous i won't be in the harvest?
I seriously can't believe i have to point this out, but that was sarcasm.
Regardless, do you care to explain how it makes any less sense than you saying that me posting here is proof i'm jealous i can't be in the harvest?
I thought the "Somehow" was a clear enough indication.

The argument in this thread started before i even noticed that thread was bumped.
And even if that wasn't the case, those two things would still be completely irrelevant to eachother. Just because one thing happens before another doesn't mean they caused eachother.

To me it seems just as stupid as me saying that you're mad at me for that one pm a few years ago, and every single action you've made against me since then is somehow just because you're angry.

Blockchip has a huge hardon for Tony.

once again requesting an executive order on blockchip. he will not stop

I think we need an executive order to stop you from saying "X needs an executive order" or "X should be ban on sight". It's getting to be really rhetorical.

Then PM badspot asking for it and see how that goes for you, rather than repeating this again and again.

He's free to express his own opinion, I just wished he made sense sometimes.

can someone desipher blockchips posts in lord tonys harvest thread? half of them don't make sense

can someone desipher blockchips posts in lord tonys harvest thread? half of them don't make sense

"Can I join the harvest? Pretty please?"

thats most of em anyways

How about we get an executive order on anyone who talks about lord tony or harvest, therefore stopping all of this bullstuff. Because both sides at this point are at fault.

How about we get an executive order on anyone who talks about lord tony or harvest, therefore stopping all of this bullstuff. Because both sides at this point are at fault.
it wouldn't solve it. blockchip would just find someone else to bitch at.

it wouldn't solve it. blockchip would just find someone else to bitch at.

This drama is about the massive, unhealthy attraction that blockchip has to lord tony and harvest, I really don't see anything else about him obsessing with others in past times.

This drama is about the massive, unhealthy attraction that blockchip has to lord tony and harvest, I really don't see anything else about him obsessing with others in past times.
i hadn't seen him at all.