Dual Guns - come on, put the second finger in!

Author Topic: Dual Guns - come on, put the second finger in!  (Read 4723 times)

T H I S  B E L L I S S I M O  S O N  O F  A  M A M M A . . .
È  M O L T O  A R R A B B I A T O .

As a molto bene spicy Italiano-Americano New York Pizza maker, he was fed up with the lines of defense offered on the black market.
Specifically, he was fed up with the fact that he couldn't independently shoot with his left hand! His right hand was mauled in a severe amore sauce cooking accident, and that made him molto cazzato!
Now, with a bit of tinkering on his own guns, he's taken to the roof tops and streets, shooting people with full use of both his hands!

The Piccante Italiano spares nobody!

And basically, that's amore.
Click here to find out how
when the moon hits your eye.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:08:38 PM by Gumba Jonny »

uhhh whats the difference between this and guns akimbo? lol

Do you left click for one gun and right click for the other?

uhhh whats the difference between this and guns akimbo? lol

Left click fires the right gun, right click fires the left gun.
On a side note, I think there should be player animation to go along with it - your hand(s) don't flail upwards like the other guns do when you fire.

On a side note, I think there should be player animation to go along with it - your hand(s) don't flail upwards like the other guns do when you fire.
I see. Neat.

I purposely left that out so the gun would stand out on its own. I also thought it had some sort of visual appeal with having the guns stay in place while they're being fired rapidly.

So you can effectively shoot both at the same time or rain down automatic-like fire? Nice.

So you can effectively shoot both at the same time or rain down automatic-like fire? Nice.
Yup, you can shoot both independently of eachother. It's actually really overpowered, because you can fire both guns at the same time and basically kill people in two hits.

another sweet recipe from jared

intense recoil control