I'd like to say, I'm sorry. I mean it.

Author Topic: I'd like to say, I'm sorry. I mean it.  (Read 8767 times)

So lately, I have gained a negative reputation. I have tried ignoring that. It is hard for me to do that. Which, I'm pretty sure makes me try impressing everyone with add-ons.
I also have been acting too immature, note the use of curse words used in my posts.
I also have tried hiding that by "fitting in".
This, stirs up trouble sometimes, which equals dramas, mentionings of me in a negative vote, and about that.
I'm sorry if I'm found annoying. It's really hard for me to do this, but in reality, my age is 10.
I know alot for a 10 year old, and that sends an signal to my brain, "Try fitting in with these guys, they seem cool."
I even tried impressing people on BLF with textures, but I spam them way too much. I also couldn've took constructive critCIAm.
I also like winning arguents. You may have saw the drama, "Sp0nge80b, should he be banned?", where I type, "You just proved my point." That was really stupid.
I feel really bad for not taking chances to improve. That, I figured out now made me angry at BLF for something they haven't done. So, I'm really sorry about everything that has happened here. I might do the same things, but only because I'm used to that. Sorry if I seem like a troll. It feels good to apoligise..
Shall we start again on a clean slate?

i'm all about giving second chances
most of the time
apology accepted

Oh, and it's really hard to me to stay away from BLF. It's like smoking. Once you start, you never come out.

Oh, and it's really hard to me to stay away from BLF. It's like smoking. Once you start, you never come out.
i know that feel

your apology is sincere and understandable however

but in reality, my age is 10.

You shouldn't be here.

just tone it down a bit bud, you'll be fine :)

Frankly I admire your persistence, especially in the face of all the criticism you've received

Quote from: SteveJenkins link=topic=290405.msg8789520#msg8789520 date=1451376784

You shouldn't be here.
[/quote
Yeah, I guess I am a little too young.

Apology accepted. I'm glad to see someone like you turn a 180 and actually mature.

Yeah I've noticed you've gotten a lot better lately

nah man you're good, don't worry about a thing

used to act the same way once but i (like to think i) got better since then
this was my first forum and it was a new experience for me, plus i was 13/14

though i see you're getting better already, keep it up

Back when I had my first account I was around the same age, 'cept I got myself banned because I was such a stuffhead.
I'm not that way now, but I just learned a little too late how human society works.

Glad to see you aren't going down that same path of regret.

I'm proud of you. You being 10 years old, You're definitely one of the most mature 10 year olds I have met.
You realized what you have done wrong, and took a complete 180.
I've known the same feeling you've had. When you realize you have done something wrong, well. You put it perfectly.
It feels good to apoligise..
You're doing way better. Keep up the nice work.

I'm proud of you. You being 10 years old, You're definitely one of the most mature 10 year olds I have met.
You realized what you have done wrong, and took a complete 180.
I've known the same feeling you've had. When you realize you have done something wrong, well. You put it perfectly. You're doing way better. Keep up the nice work.
this