Author Topic: Guys, I want to say sorry about my behavior on the BLF  (Read 5616 times)

Guys, I know i seem annoying to you guys like Avatar forum game threads being spammed, Getting in 3rd place of worst blocklander of the year,
Bringing furries to another level and all the dramas i have caused to happen,Otherwise then this i really would like to say sorry,
And Im also sorry about spamming my fox obsession, Foxes are just one of my favorite animals that i like a bit to much.
I am sorry
Sincerely, RACCOONNEER1214 

With the Spongebob apology timing couldnt have been worse and what you said here feels really empty headed. I can guarantee in a few months you'll be up to your same old stuff.

With the Spongebob apology timing couldnt have been worse and what you said here feels really empty headed. I can guarantee in a few months you'll be up to your same old stuff.

empty hearted*

Alright. I'm gonna go through this, 1 by 1.

1. You never changed your behavior on the BLF beforehand, showing that you deserved forgiveness.
2. I've been noticing alot of "sorry" threads ever since I made mine. This may all be coincidental, but still. Seeing as how you like to jump onto the bandwagon on things, for me at least. It seems your just trying to get people to support you by making an I'm sorry thread like me or sponge.
3. Never sign your posts. It is frowned upon and doesn't make you look more formal.
4. You never apologized for thread derailment.
5. You never apologized for advertising other threads.
6. And you NEVER apologized for trying to claim Catch the cookie as your own thread.

I'm sorry, but the only reason I apologized to you was because I destroyed your forum and someone spamming it with furry research.

I'm sorry, but I cannot support this.

Guys, I know i seem annoying to you guys like Avatar forum game threads being spammed, Getting in 3rd place of worst blocklander of the year,
Bringing furries to another level and all the dramas i have caused to happen,Otherwise then this i really would like to say sorry,
And Im also sorry about spamming my fox obsession, Foxes are just one of my favorite animals that i like a bit to much.
I am sorry
You are most likely just confused as to what the forget you are doing. I can only guess that you are "younger", and you just needed a fandom to turn to. Regardless, people were judging you for what kids do, literally just playing around trying to make something. You made a forum thing, and people hated you for it, which I don't understand. But if worst comes to worst, don't end up acting like lord tony with mlp, and never do this:

Also any thread derailments caused by me im also sorry for advertising other threads. And i mean this to that i will no longer derail threads
with my avatar forum game stuff, ill just keep it in my thread.

I honestly understand. I know how a kid his age is. I'm his age. He just wants to get rid of what I used to call, "hate".

Also any thread derailments caused by me im also sorry for advertising other threads. And i mean this to that i will no longer derail threads
with my avatar forum game stuff, ill just keep it in my thread.
or just don't make those at all

You should change your profile picture to something a bit less cringey.
How about this:

I'm sorry.

How about this:

I'm sorry.
I was about to say "wow. that was rude" untill I saw
"I'm sorry."

How about this:

I'm sorry.
How about you set an example and stop being cringey yourself.

How about this:

I'm sorry.

even if u werent joking this is still pretty funny lmao

Yeah uhh. This post is not even 4 minutes ago.
hide my cookie in my fur somewhere so nobody finds it.