Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 205907 times)

Well. I'm not entirely how to start this topic.

A couple of years ago, Nickpb sent Bubbagum a pair of revealing underwear for a Christmas gift. She was only 16 years old when this happened. He then went on, and asked her for a picture of her wearing the underwear. He later posted the picture of her a few months later in the "Post real life pictures of yourself" thread. I can't find where it happened, but I believe tenshi kept a mirror of the photo posted on here somewhere. He somehow got away with this and nobody seemed to care.

However. Recently another friend of mine has come out and told me she was loveting with him. Now usually I don't give a rats ass about who does what, but she's 15 years old right now. He sent researchographic photos of himself to a 15 year old. He's how old now? 20? 21?

I confronted him on a server about it, asked him how old the person was, he said "15, why?" I asked him "Then why are you loveting her if she's only 15?" He replied, "what?" then ignored everything I said after that. I went to her, asked her what happened, and she told me everything. She even said "he told me you(kickflow) know about it" or something along the lines of that, right after i confronted him about it, and he started ignoring me.

Not only all of this, but he's just a stoner who lives in his parents house who doesn't work and lives off their money doing nothing but talking to minors on the internet, posting pictures of his ass on this forum, and being an overall useless piece of stuff to other people.

I see no problem here. You go nick!

He's called me the vilest names for absolutely no reason for months, and now I am glad to see that this has been publicized. I think there is a reason why the Hindu's believe in karma.

Also since Nick is far from being a minor at this point, him sending pictures of himself (research) to a minor is illegal and a crime.

Even though NickPB is a despicable person, 16 years old isn't really a child lol. That's just 2 years under the legal age limit for such stuff.

ah
yeah that's not good

Even though NickPB is a despicable person, 16 years old isn't really a child lol. That's just 2 years under the legal age limit for such stuff.

He's a drug addict in any event, so I am not quite sure if he is able to make logical decisions in the first place. Also being only two years under the legal age is still bad, and that's still a minor.

What about the 15 year old i mentioned after?

its still loving illegal regardless of if they're 17 and 364 days
/support
guys an starfish anyway

i dont think your read the op all the way through. the person he's talking about is 15, it was bubbagum that was 16 (at the time)

I cannot express how much I despise Nickpissbutt in human words.
/support