Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209660 times)

I can confirm hes not an addict.

Op has some personal iasues and is making it all up.
No such person named bubbagum exists. Those pics are clearly photoshopped. And op is a paid shill by the internet police to defame the blockland forums.

This topic is stuff

I dont like Nickpb but I never thought of him like that
/support

No such person named bubbagum exists. Those pics are clearly photoshopped. And op is a paid shill by the internet police to defame the blockland forums.

This topic is stuff
Personal iasues aside, I'm not making any of this up.

im sure you could contact the police over something like this. it's kinda sorta serious

I can confirm hes not an addict. Op has some personal iasues and is making it all up. No such person named bubbagum exists. Those pics are clearly photoshopped. And op is a paid shill by the internet police to defame the blockland forums.

a cover-up to rival 9/11

noedit: wait they didn't forget

Still forgeted up  /support

This is statutory rape.
It's also illegal to send research to a minor.
im sure you could contact the police over something like this. it's kinda sorta serious
I was debating whether or not it's worth it to contact them. It's none of our problems to try and press charges, it's mostly up to the victims.

This topic is stuff
BubbaGum is a real user. The profile is right here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=34909

But you're known for professional trolling so I guess I can troll you back by reporting you for being such a stuffhead.

finally someone drama'd this handicap.

how do people keep falling for bisjac's bait lmao

also this is nothing new? nick has publicly posted booty pics so um