Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209662 times)

you guys should go to marriage counseling

you guys should go to marriage counseling
tried that, as well as hypnotic therapy to try and cure his addiction to eating smegma

both failed

tried that, as well as hypnotic therapy to try and cure his addiction to eating smegma

both failed
hun you dont have to bring someones special interestes into this argument/fight/rant/stuff/thing

I was gonna post a bl screenshot i had of nickpb standing next to some guy named "chris hansen" but when i got it it was acutally "clay hansen"

:(

hun you dont have to bring someones special interestes into this argument/fight/rant/stuff/thing
srry bb

spank me~

Idk, that looks pretty coherent to me. You wonder why I refer to you as my disabled ex.
The only thing disabled is your ability to communicate in a socially acceptable manner. You projected fantasies of relationships and special interestes is a weak form of bait because you lack the capacity to reason in that damaged little noggin of yours. Probably from malnourishment.

The only thing disabled is your ability to communicate in a socially acceptable manner. You projected fantasies of relationships and special interestes is a weak form of bait because you lack the capacity to reason in that damaged little noggin of yours. Probably from malnourishment.

so is that^ the golden standard I should hold myself to? idk mang seems like i'm easily pusheen your buttons and you're wailing your arms about like a helmet wearing kiddie on a short bus

be careful folks, if your child survives with the zika virus they could grow up to be tez
thats my psa for the month

tenshi you dont have to reply to every single person who says something negative about you

Far from it lol. But now that you've established yourself as intentionally trolling, no point in trying to reason with your predictably dull retorts.

tenshi needs to step up his roast game

Far from it lol. But now that you've established yourself as intentionally trolling, no point in trying to reason with your predictably dull retorts.
but we were having so much fun bb~