Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 210158 times)

also aren't neon and nick related?
even if they aren't they're good friends
due to bias I have issues fully trusting either side still
Neon and Nick are really good friends.

and guys, the real name is in Neon's post not kickflows.

god holy stuff people change sides in like 5 minutes in this drama

this is one plot twist after another

Any girl fooled into sending anything revealing to Nickpb brings troubles upon themselves. It has been proved on this forum that Nickpb gloats and uses such sensitive content sent to him as trophies
you were bragging to me that so many blocklanders shared richard pics with you.

funny enough, later, a 15 year old furry told me how he shared richard pics with you.

I was told you went on to Nick's facebook's mutual friends, trying to shame him and ruin his irl life. After I told you that I talked to Nick, you got super defensive and removed me saying it was "a waste of an investment" since i wouldn't share richard pics.

Above needs to lower donger via nickpb's beanie richard

Above needs to lower donger via nickpb's beanie richard
can you stop going into threads and stuffting on people
it's annoying and you need to stop

I stayed on the same side for the entire thread, I think that Nickpb is a patheic pervert.

in my honest opinion tenshi should have 0 say in this lmao

it's a plot pretzel

As we discussed it, I told you when we spoke that the purpose of us speaking was not for me to get a richard pic from you as if that was the sole purpose of me speaking to you it would be a waste of time. I have easier sources to mine from for that, and I do not gloat about them. They are private exchanges as it would be with anyone.

funny enough, later, a 15 year old furry told me how he shared richard pics with you.

I was told you went on to Nick's facebook's mutual friends, trying to shame him and ruin his irl life. After I told you that I talked to Nick, you got super defensive and removed me saying it was "a waste of an investment" since i wouldn't share richard pics.
I've never received a richard pic from anyone under 18 after I turned 18. Very few male members of the furry community have had exchanges like that with me and I can recall who they are. You have been misinformed.

Nick's facebook was public, I looked at his friends list yes. I never once attempted to contact any of his friends. I never once attempted to ruin his 'real life'. I removed you because I got tired of your games and accusations towards me. I'm investing a years worth of time to become friends with someone whom is as dense as you are.

in my honest opinion tenshi should have 0 say in this lmao
I will break out the sassy black gifs
don't taze me bro

i think that she really needs to stop

shes just capitalizing on this attention and telling everyone she is going to kill herself

I'm not investing a years worth of time to become friends with someone whom is as dense as you are.
EDIT

i think that she really needs to stop

shes just capitalizing on this attention and telling everyone she is going to kill herself
this
tbh its almost like she wants to make kickflow look bad

[img ]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/Zach_Staugaitis/Gifs/tumblr_nxevmwPJ5G1r611ndo2_500_zpso71vlifs.gif~original[/img]
lmao

idk what side is right, pisses me off that I was so ruthless with the arguing with the new info