Author Topic: Raccoonneer1214 - Can't handle opinions. Grudge Holding and more.  (Read 9071 times)

note: this is a different drama because Captcha Catcher's was poorly made.

So you've most likely heard of raccoonneer, right?
He can't stick to his promises,
He holds grudges and he cannot handle opinions or things he disagrees with.
For example (Not sticking to promises)

then not even 30 loving minutes later.

an example of him holding a grudge.

raccoonneer1214 not handling opinions, this could also count as him not sticking to his promise again.

raccoonneer not sticking to his promise again. I guess this could also count as him holding a grudge again.

raccoonneer claiming i abused him/making stuff up.

raccoonneer being a hypocrite

reason being he made a knockoff of sugar comics.
I could honestly go on and on.
Overall, I think raccoonneer should take a break from the forums for a week, or atleast take a break for a day.
bonus: raccoonneer gets burned.

/support
he can't handle cursing and is too stupid to use an e-tard filter as well

My goodness this guy annoys me..
/support

ok first off he said he'd stop spamming his fox obsession and honestly he's right because it's a wolf megathread

second off i'd hold a grudge too if no one on the forums liked me lol

third off everyone knows that everyone else knows the blf is salty as forget like look at this
My goodness this guy annoys me..
so much more people would act as mentally stable as raccoonneer if they were 10 years old too but you're not ten anymore and you're a big boy so you can hate others for liking something

it's kinda like swamp's mudkip deal but it's backed by a ten year old who hasn't seen the internet in their entire life and their only knowledge of socializing is their mom and other ten year olds

talking out my ass rn

snip
I see what you're getting at but age is a number, not an excuse imo

You can't blame this kid, what do you expect from a typical child at 10 years of age? Supporting Sonokido's statement with RACCOONEER's only social source from his parents and close friends of his agegroup. Even though I don't like his ways, there's no reason for me to blame him.

However:
I see what you're getting at but age is a number, not an excuse imo
This statement is also true, but certain agegroups learn differently (I am not certain which way I'm going now).

Basically, your target might be a victim, unless you manage to show him the way like Planr as a helping to Sp0ngeb0b.

Basically, your target might be a victim, unless you manage to show him the way like Planr as a helping to Sp0ngeb0b.
I've tried to help him twice, but he kept acting the same if that counts.

too but you're not ten anymore and you're a big boy so you can hate others for liking something
I was never on forums when I was ten.
I'm sorry
/unsupport

it's kinda like swamp's mudkip deal but it's backed by a ten year old who hasn't seen the internet in their entire life and their only knowledge of socializing is their mom and other ten year olds
But really you kinda need to be older to be able to handle forums correctly, as you said
everyone knows that everyone else knows the blf is salty as forget like look at this

You can't blame this kid, what do you expect from a typical child at 10 years of age?
I agree with this statement. Everybody seems to now be giving this kid the stuff sugar used to get, and sugar/raccoonneer are both young children. (I think sugar is 12 or 11)

/support

But really you kinda need to be older to be able to handle forums correctly, as you said
if u sayin that i need to be OLDER to handle the forums correctly u got another thing COMING

i hope ur not denying that the blf is a pretty salty place tho

There isn't a official rule that adds age restrictions to the forums. If it was rule to be at least 13 or so, i would imagine bad spot checking your email to confirm your 13 or older.

i hope ur not denying that the blf is a pretty salty place tho
nah, the blf can is be p salty.

I agree with this statement. Everybody seems to now be giving this kid the stuff sugar used to get, and sugar/raccoonneer are both young children. (I think sugar is 12 or 11)

/support
Sugar is 13-14 who has a disorder, that's why most people treated her as a friend, yet I heard about a sibling of Sugar saying that she communicates normally outside of this virtual world.

I'm not sure about the RACCOONEER person, I'm not sure if any of us know what's up with him.

he still hasnt fulfilled his promise

There isn't a official rule that adds age restrictions to the forums.
I never said it was a rule. I just suggested that you should be older.
i would imagine bad spot checking your email to confirm your 13 or older.
Uhh, okay..