Kalphiter (6643), Cecil (28391), Tristan15 (29021): Trolls, Repeated Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Kalphiter (6643), Cecil (28391), Tristan15 (29021): Trolls, Repeated Admin Abuse  (Read 8574 times)

TL;DR: Cecil is a troll and purposely abuses admin for stuffs and giggles.
His brother Tristan enables this abuse and actually re-admins Cecil so he can abuse more.
Kalphiter is a disruptive nuisance with stupid excuses.

As a small preamble to the main content, let me explain the circumstances that led up to these events. Earlier today I received a message from a user saying that Kalphiter (6643) was stirring up trouble in Visolator's DM server. They had joined a full half hour before they contacted me and the entire time they were there Kalphiter was continuously sperging about how horrible blockland is, how badspot is evil, etcetera etcetera, in the process being a gigantic nuisance throughout the entire timespan. Not a big surprise considering he formed /r/blocklandishorrible.

So when I joined, I permanently muted Kalphiter. The reason I did this is because he would absolutely not stop talking about it even after a temporary mute. However when I did, one of the Super admins, Cecil (28391) almost immediately unmuted him.

As you can see here, I'm a little peeved off that Cecil unmuted him, despite him having seen the entirety of what Kalphiter was doing. He asks why I muted Kalphiter, and I give an honest answer and in response I get "but we need nuisances."

What? We need nuisances? This makes absolutely no sense unless he's purposefully letting him annoy everyone. He obviously recognizes that Kalphiter is being a nuisance and is not only doing nothing about it, but actively undoing any action done because he's enjoying other people being annoyed and the drama that ensues because of it.

An overwhelming amount of evidence that Cecil is a complete troll. I have no words for how stupid this sounds, there is literally no excuse for this.

If you're wondering why I didn't completely call him out as a troll, I realized that Cecil was an SA and had more power than me in this instance, so I didn't want to say anything to send him over the edge and remove my admin/ban me, as that would just hurt the situation further.

After this I tell him not to unmute him again, as I figured he *might* have just been kidding around and was ready to play serious, so I muted him again.

Cecil claims that muting him is "rude" and "oppressive" and then unmutes him after more extreme immaturity. Kalphiter continues to be mad that he's been muted for causing constant disruptions for over half an hour straight, and Sevi (Didn't get ID) After this, I ask him again why he continues to unmute Kalphiter despite ample indications that he's going to continue being a disruption.

He cites "Free speech" as his reason, despite free speech having absolutely nothing to do with stopping people from being disruptions and nuisances. You can have legitimate criticisms and concerns presented in a constructive way without being disruptive and annoying to nearly everyone, which Kalphiter was not. This is entirely besides the point that the server is absolutely no place to be talking about how horrible blockland is. There is literally no reason other to do what he was doing other than trolling.

Another bullcrap attempt at deflecting the blame onto me by saying "Just ignore it." Ignoring problems unfortunately does not solve them. Spammer in your server? Just ignore it. Admins abusing? Just ignore it. This is not an excuse.

As well, a player here points out that Cecil has literally been cheating at the game the entire time that this has been going on. This is not some empty accusation, there is video proof of this going on. Click here for the video.

Further evidence that Cecil is quite aware that he's trolling. He actually said that it doesn't matter that he's trolling and abusing because there are people on the server. What? After this I tried again to mute Kalphiter and Cecil repeatedly undid any actions I took.

I seriously was not planning on making this drama, and only wanted to make it as a very last resort, but any attempts to notify Visolator of this fell flat.

Ffs Cecil
Also I loving hate it when people are too dim-witted to realize that the internet is international waters, and use the first loving amendment as an excuse (although I'm pretty sure that was a joke, I just needed to get it out of me)

I tried to perma Kalphiter during New Years for continually breaking out of the build, but that was overruled because "lol he's kalphiter. don't be a jerk."
and he continued to do it after he was unbanned.

Noedit: Although it was a bit childish to keep muting him on and on since it was plain he wasn't gonna let Kalph get muted.

I tried to perma Kalphiter during New Years for continually breaking out of the build, but that was overruled because "lol he's kalphiter. don't be a jerk."
my bad

Damn, Kalphiter is back?
Hes the person who sent me my first PM back in '11 asking if I was an alt.
Anyway Kal needs to stop being an asshat and leave if he hates Blockland so much

Visolator avoids discussing the issue with Cecil and I don't understand why.

Noedit: Although it was a bit childish to keep muting him on and on since it was plain he wasn't gonna let Kalph get muted.
how is that childish? i would've done the same thing ipq did, kalph was being a disruption.

Visolator avoids discussing the issue with Cecil and I don't understand why.
Maybe Cecil got admin cuz he was friends, he isn't really the type I'd expect a sane person to admin him because you think he's trustworthy and good server staff

wow what a couple of stuffstains

i wasnt really against kalphiter tbh but this was pretty stupid of him lmao

Kalphiter has always been my biggest fan. Do not worry, I will talk some sense into the lad.

how is that childish? i would've done the same thing ipq did, kalph was being a disruption.
Noedit again
"Childish" was probably the wrong word, although I can't think of a better one. Cecil obviously wasn't going to stop unmuting Kalph, but Ip kept remuting him rather than immediately contacting a greater power that could deal with this. He may have Steam msged someone else at some point or another with no answer, but I couldn't see this.

yeah we should have just perma'd kalphiter

literally nothing about him is good

cecil resurrected himself 4 times just to kill me after I killed him
/support