Author Topic: Kalphiter (6643), Cecil (28391), Tristan15 (29021): Trolls, Repeated Admin Abuse  (Read 8577 times)

There is one thing that I don't understand here though. This seems more like Ipquarx is focusing on his problems with Cecil but I'm not seeing photo evidence on what Kalphiter was even doing to instigate a permanent mute. All I'm seeing is bland descriptions of him "being annoying".

Alright, I'm going to explain this and get it over with.

He was actually normal before this random crap happened, his reason for this change was because "he's bored" like any other person would say when they want more 'fun'

I had a long conversation with him about this. I sent a long message about his behavior and how he was warned many times to stop, then he sent "I am hosting Randomizer". Kind of pissed because he completely ignored what I said and just cared to host in my opinion, the actual purpose for me giving him the randomizer mod was because he would host it for me if I ever killed the server, but then I got some info on my VPS provider that he would pay more because the server is getting players. Sadly the mod was given to him when it was right in the middle of a stage of having bugs.

Cecil is a pretty interesting person in general, just not for admin. He changes when he has admin. He was pretty chill for the most part and basically made tons of maps for me, and also had ideas for me for servers to make. I bet if he hosted a server he would be completely normal, like he was before.

His admin is completely removed from my servers as well as Tristan15 because they both live in the same house, and they are literally brothers. Tristan15 although is pretty calm but usually follows Cecil around. Their admin will most likely will never come back, and they probably won't come back because without their admin it's no fun. (Which I agree with when you get de-admin'd, you aren't happy, so you stop joining the server, not always the case though)

I apologize that I have not been doing anything, but I've been actually busy for a few days because I've been getting school situated.

Thank you for taking action vis.

Thank you for taking action vis.
I actually want to also thank Swollow for doing my dirty work :L

Giving Cecil admin in the first place seems like a terrible lapse of judgement

I had de-admired Cecil prior to knowing that Tristan was his brother. Tristan had re-admined him.

Giving Cecil admin in the first place seems like a terrible lapse of judgement
Cecil was normal back in 2012-2013 when he was under the name, "RockRaider(45?)," same goes for Tristan15.

Quote from: Becquerel link=topic=291010.msg8809402#msg8809402 date=1452055878,
Also tried to overtake RTB by making his own replacement called Blockland Glass I think
[/quote
You are dead wrong. Blockland glass wasn't made by him and was only made as a rtb replacement after it had died.

Also tried to overtake RTB by making his own replacement called Blockland Glass I think

You are dead wrong. Blockland glass wasn't made by him and was only made as a rtb replacement after it had died.
ftfy bb

i was there for the kalphiter part and some of cecil.
/support

i've actually talked to kalph in game at falling platforms and he doesn't hate bl that much

Wait, Kalph still plays this game? Holy forget that took me by surprise.

But yeah, wtf is up with cecil saying "we need a nuisance" anyways? That's the last thing a server needs.

Wait, Kalph still plays this game? Holy forget that took me by surprise.

But yeah, wtf is up with cecil saying "we need a nuisance" anyways? That's the last thing a server needs.

Yeah, he bounces around servers, mainly Viso's Randomizer

There is one thing that I don't understand here though. This seems more like Ipquarx is focusing on his problems with Cecil but I'm not seeing photo evidence on what Kalphiter was even doing to instigate a permanent mute. All I'm seeing is bland descriptions of him "being annoying".
I didn't take screenshots because I was focusing on Cecil. I was much more concerned about Cecil going on a banning spree than Kalphiter continuing to be a minor annoyance, so the drama was mainly aimed towards him and I wanted it out of the way quickly. Thanks for handling it by the way Viso!

I wasn't there personally for his half hour plus ranting, but there are multiple people (Jubel and Copy Kirby for example) on the server that will attest to Kalphiter continuously trying to cause drama and disruption, even when nobody was talking to him back, and I can explain a little bit of what I personally saw since I didn't do so in the main post.

When he was unmuted he started making passive-aggressive statements like "I normally de-admin people like Ipquarx" "I don't know what ants are in Ips pants," etc etc. and then as we're going down the drama chronologically he changes into what felt like an almost scripted sequence of blame shifting and excuses similar to what you saw in the pictures in OP.

Some quotes include "You never even asked me if I was going to stop" even though he later goes on to explicitly say he will not stop (Which I already knew), "You're only muting me because you don't want to discuss your actions" after he was unmuted a couple more times, and so on with other similar ones.

There was an immense amount of question-avoiding when I asked him whether or not he was going to continue to cause drama and disruption in the server, whenever I asked him he would try to deflect with something like "You mean discussing your actions or the discussion that was going on earlier?" (Not exact quote but pretty close), and this went on quite a few times.

When I finally gave him an ultimatum yes or no, he said "no, your request is unreasonable." He flat-out refused to stop causing drama in the server as if my request for him to stop being a disruption was somehow unreasonable. This is how I responded: