Author Topic: [Item] Striker Unit and Striker Jet (Strike Witches)  (Read 8635 times)

who needs pants when you can fly
The leg-magic-plane-engines of the best girl in the series.

Basically, this is an item, much like the skis or jetpack, which mounts you on a Striker Unit when you use it. You then fly around clumsily while shooting aliens or some stuff, I dunno. Includes the cutest spinning propellers

Here's it in action:

Damn thing is hard to fly.

Download Striker Unit

Credits:
Code - Makanix and TomTheGeek (Jetpack)
Contrail - Kaje and Ephialtes (Stunt Plane)
Model and the rest - Pompmaker1

Also introducing the Striker Jet, a turbo-charged Striker which can go twice the speed but turns slower.

Download Striker Jet
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:56:51 PM by Pompmaker2 »

This stuff is the stuff.

Right, it now hides peoples' feet when you use it. Also it flies a little better.

I will never use the 'normal' jets ever again
EDIT: When I use them I can't see them.
Fixed!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:14:11 PM by Bing2 »

I will never use the 'normal' jets ever again
EDIT: When I use them I can't see them.
That's odd.
Console log?
Try redownloading?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:19:05 AM by Pompmaker2 »

That's odd.
Console log?
Try redownloading?
I'll try, because these look awesome.
Fixed!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:14:27 PM by Bing2 »

Still not working. It's probably just not working with one of my add-ons I have installed, but I can't figure out which one.
Fixed!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:14:49 PM by Bing2 »

This can please my weeaboo dreams

i love this addon, using it for a dogfight server.

these things are veeeery cool

lots of control too

imagine this

people with striker unit item are put in glass boxes at the beginning of a race track. server tells them to put them on and lay on the floor until the countdown is up, a brick will disappear beneath them and they will start flying through a course with hoops, turns, turrets, rockets, boulders, and other stuff to reach the end first

imagine this

people with striker unit item are put in glass boxes at the beginning of a race track. server tells them to put them on and lay on the floor until the countdown is up, a brick will disappear beneath them and they will start flying through a course with hoops, turns, turrets, rockets, boulders, and other stuff to reach the end first
is this a verbal handjob
I just came