Author Topic: Annoying Orange takes protestors' coats and wants no more gun-free zones  (Read 7560 times)

I dunno you're not very compelling when you argue for stuff
I'm gonna compel you to suck my richard

maybe with all the practice I get on this forum I can convince them to give me theirs
why would they be robbing you if they had any money..? -______-

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:53:50 PM by Tayasaurus »

Badspot

• Administrator
or get rid of guns entirely

https://youtu.be/6p8bbO8oU9g?t=335

Now, I know at this point you're going to appeal to the deity of the state to magically remove all guns, even from criminals who don't obey gun laws.  So to address that, after you watch the above, I'd like you to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY (caution, slightly disturbing - but hey it's on youtube).  I'd encourage you to think hard about how you would handle that situation - maybe run a google search for "machete wound" to get an idea what you'd look like.  

https://youtu.be/6p8bbO8oU9g?t=335

Now, I know at this point you're going to appeal to the deity of the state to magically remove all guns, even from criminals who don't obey gun laws.  So to address that, after you watch the above, I'd like you to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY (caution, slightly disturbing - but hey it's on youtube).  I'd encourage you to think hard about how you would handle that situation - maybe run a google search for "machete wound" to get an idea what you'd look like. 

👍👍
um to make MORE money??? Crime is a business to some people u kno, u not-criminal scum.
uhm no1 would do that -__- you really gotta research b4 u go assuming stuff like that criminal scum

it's less of a real suggestion that I think is feasible and more of, like, an ideal world. this world would probably also... not have people who wanna use machetes to cut you up
I don't really care for getting into big arguments about it at this point because even the people on "my side" of the guns vs no guns thing aren't as ridiculously anti-violence as I am, and either way guns aren't going anywhere

badspot isn't a cuck omg 👌👀✔💯

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:53:45 PM by Tayasaurus »

I'd encourage you to think hard about how you would handle that situation - maybe run a google search for "machete wound" to get an idea what you'd look like.  
This is a great example, if you were to remove guns from the law-abiding populous, then criminals can kill people with little to no resistance. I feel like I am overusing a meme when I say; Take a look at what happened in Paris, nobody had guns and lots of people died, if the civilians had guns in the buildings/areas where people were killed, less people would have died (given that someone would have the balls to pull a gun on one of the shooters.) I am for what Annoying Orange wants to do with the "no more safe zones" bull stuff, and I would actually prefer taking it a step further, teachers that have proper background checks and proper licenses should be able to carry firearms in the classroom. Saying that, the firearm should be in a safe under the teachers desk, and only taken out when there is a shooter in the building.

if more normal poeple had guns theyd jsut shoot each other more often??. ! :(((((

you... don't understand why guns aren't allowed at schools?
I think they should be allowed at schools. But, I still agree with the laws regarding ages and guns, so someone in college who's 21 or whatever should be allowed to conceal carry or whatever if they so desire at their school. Of course some sophomore in highschool shouldn't be allowed to bring a gun to school; they're too young to bring a gun anywhere. But I think teachers should be allowed to CC if they want.

Again, this is not "ideal" world talk. In an ideal world, guns wouldn't need to have even been invented. There's no use theorizing about ideal worlds. That's not what's going to stop the next mass school shooting.

Foxscotch has stated before that he argues from the point of view of a fictional perfect world rather than the real one, so it's best to keep that in mind when discussing, well, anything political (regarding violence) with him.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 11:11:51 AM by Rally »

Foxscotch has stated before that he argues from the point of view of a fictional perfect world rather than the real one
just guns, dog. well, violent things in general
has nothing to do with any of the other social problems you probably disagree with me on and are just trying to use this to discredit me about
There's no use theorizing about ideal worlds. That's not what's going to stop the next mass school shooting.
yeah so, that's why I don't bother arguing about it

Annoying Orange can suck my small loan of a million richards

Annoying Orange can suck my small loan of a million richards
you weren't wrong on small