The Snowgun - not for pussies

Author Topic: The Snowgun - not for pussies  (Read 6664 times)

AS FEATURED IN NEW YEARS' 2016...

THE SNOWGUN

It was very promising for humans to explore Pluto in the middle 22nd century. Its substantial supply of hydrocarbons and organic substances was greatly promising to many large businesses who were situated on nearby planets. The crowds roared with cheer as the first ships took off towards the little planet, broadcast all over Titan as the promise of natural gas and bioengineering that this planet would bring was an especially sought-after goal of the struggling population of this just-terraformed moon.

Shockingly, Pluto was already inhabited. As a matter of fact, it had been inhabited for the past century. These natives were part of an ancient cult that had managed to develop the first ship capable of doing so, and a stable population was already established on the frozen planet through traditional foodstock and natural resistance to the extreme cold unique to the gene pool of these people. With a hatred of capitalism raw in their blood, the natives took to arms and massacred the vast majority of the businessmen. Their weapons in particular allowed them to put out an enormous volume of fire on the explorers, whose weapons struggled in the near absolute-zero conditions of the frozen wastes. One native was killed, however, by a marauding chef using a sharpened carrot, and his weapon was taken by the escaping expeditionary force.

The Government of Titan's science department had brown townyzed and deconstructed this weapon, and within half a year it was ready for mass production. The people of Titan would make the tribes of Pluto pay for their resistance, using their very own weapons against them...

Features:
  • Rapidly fires single shots at high accuracy.
  • Can be charged up to 15 shots for a rapid-fire flurry of snowballs. Inspired by the Beggar's Bazooka in Scenery's Battlemix.
  • Snowballs split into lots of debris that have explosions of their own on contact with bricks.
  • 3-hit kill on direct impact, mini-snowball explosion deals some damage that can add up.

If you'd like to make your own weapon with the charging concept similar to this, feel free to use my code and sequence setup. You don't have to give me credit.

thats snow ordinary gun!

It only snowed once over here, maybe this will help.

It only snowed once over here, maybe this will help.
Lord Snowy

Now I can make a snowfort server.

Now I can make a snowfort server.
dress warm, so you dont get frostbyte!

dress warm, so you dont get frostbyte!

And that's really snow joke!

OT; looks like a really good gun.

Now release the ak47 with drum magazine that shooter rockets on New Years

I can't understand these puns...

I just don't..... snow

Now release the ak47 with drum magazine that shooter rockets on New Years
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED