[EVENT] — setPlayerAppearance

Author Topic: [EVENT] — setPlayerAppearance  (Read 2493 times)

Just like the event that we have for bots with the set of choices, including, most importantly, the "Custom" option and the three small spaces.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:30:46 AM by SWAT One »

Bump.  Do I need to be more specific?

I'm actually working on a mod that will make the whole avatar system a lot easier for developers and non-developers. Here is a pic of the Events you can use:

Here is a picture of an output event that utilizes the Avatar designer system:

And designing an Avatar is simple due to how heavily documented the framework is, even a non developer can design one:

I also plan on adding in a simple Avatar designer similar to the Avatar picker in the options menu.

PS: This works on bots too.  :cookieMonster:

considering how many parts are on a player, that's wayy too many output events. those need to be output parameters instead

considering how many parts are on a player, that's wayy too many output events. those need to be output parameters instead
This.  This is why I was more suggesting that there be the same controls as the bot events.  I don't know about other eventers, but I like to have my events condensed whenever needed.  That, and if you want to have more interactive events, it's common to push at the event limit.  It would be easier to do Player >> SetPlayerAppearance "Custom" [""] [""] [""] and have it condensed into one line, saving room for other events.

I guess what I'm asking is more or less to rip the events from the Bot events set, and translate it to work with players.

At least someone's finally making it. I wanted something like this for a long time only pecon had it

this is really cool, i could use this for an RP i plan on doing in a year or so

The old bot events that set nodes and changed colors still works for players. I fixed it up a bit if your needing to set nodes and color them

Event_PlayerBotPlus
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277608.0

The old bot events that set nodes and changed colors still works for players. I fixed it up a bit if your needing to set nodes and color them

Event_PlayerBotPlus
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277608.0
*sigh*
This.  This is why I was more suggesting that there be the same controls as the [latest] bot events.  I don't know about other eventers, but I like to have my events condensed whenever needed.  That, and if you want to have more interactive events, it's common to push at the event limit.  It would be easier to do Player >> SetPlayerAppearance "Custom" [""] [""] [""] and have it condensed into one line, saving room for other events.

I guess what I'm asking is more or less to rip the events from the [latest] Bot events set, and translate it to work with players.
Really, thanks for the offer, but still, the specific thing I was requesting best suited for the purpose it was designed to have has still yet to be addressed.

Sentiment has addressed that it's desired:
At least someone's finally making it. I wanted something like this for a long time only pecon had it
this is really cool, i could use this for an RP i plan on doing in a year or so

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:29:25 AM by SWAT One »