Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 30348 times)

This is the kind of usability blockland's serviceable ui has lacked since release. Nice work.

This is annoying me. Specific events now remain greyed like the kill command without me selecting them. It's really annoying and sometimes I can't tell which event I am selecting.

It'll highlight and scroll to the currently selected option when you open it. For some reason the event drop downs are set to random things when they're created (for example: onActivate, Self, setColor) so it'll highlight those.

I guess it'll help making onActivate->Self events because you just have to press tab two times

Cool to the power of awesomeness, multiplied by DUDE!

This addon is awesome. Using the keyboard to pick events.... sooooo much faster.

It's definitely a lot easier. Sometimes I forget where to find the thing I am looking for.

This is the most useful addon I've seen in a long time.

This makes it so much easier but it would be really nice if you could just event by just using the keyboard without clicking once. By this I mean that if you open up a SpawnProjectile drop down it will create 6 new boxes which must be switched using the mouse, and can't be switched when pressing tab or enter, stopping the flow.

This makes it so much easier but it would be really nice if you could just event by just using the keyboard without clicking once. By this I mean that if you open up a SpawnProjectile drop down it will create 6 new boxes which must be switched using the mouse, and can't be switched when pressing tab or enter, stopping the flow.

Remaking the event gui would be a seperate add-on and a lot more complicated, this is just about making long drop down lists less useless.

There is an issue where this does not respect whether a control is enabled or not.

There is an issue where this does not respect whether a control is enabled or not.

What do you mean by enabled? As far as I know the only way to "disable" a drop down ctrl is to make it invisible or place something invisible over it.