Poll

Do you wish to see old maps from old versions of the Blockland?

YES!!!!
73 (53.7%)
Not really...I like playing only slate.
20 (14.7%)
Nope.avi
43 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: What if Kompresor and Badspot restore interiors and terrains?  (Read 7111 times)

It will be epic if they upgrade Toque engine for using maps. I know the 'Kompresor' delete it. But I would like to see them back... my childhood...

new drinking game: take a shot every time someone makes one of these threads

Excuse me, what is that meaning?

there's been alot of threads talking about bringing back maps that we could possibly make a drinking game out of them

it means you are the five hundredth person to post one of these topics

it means you are the five hundredth person to post one of these topics

So maybe this means people aren't happy with a large feature being removed for no reason, with no replacement?

bring back shaders threads are now made every week :cookieMonster:

Here's to liver failure! *clink*

So maybe this means people aren't happy with a large feature being removed for no reason, with no replacement?
This. I was pissed when Terrains and Interiors were removed and I would still gladly trade in shaders for getting them back.

This. I was pissed when Terrains and Interiors were removed and I would still gladly trade in shaders for getting them back.
I usually play with the shaders off anyways to increase performance.

I usually play with the shaders off anyways to increase performance.
Yeah like most people cant really even use them.

Goodbye livers.

Are we really still having this debate?

It's been nearly three years, for God's sake. Pre-shader Blockland looked like utter garbage, and if removing interiors and maps helped fixed a ten year old game in order to prolong its lifespan (let's face it, we probably would have started capping new users if it couldn't compete with even Roblox), if anything you should all be grateful.

What advantage did the bedroom have over not having the bedroom? What about building in it made it any better than not? If anything it hindered creativity as it put restraints on where you could and couldn't build. Most of the time I spent in the bedroom consisted of exploring outside of it and having more space to actually build in. Or I just played in slate or construct anyway.

The bedroom, the kitchen, they were novelties that were nice to play in but served no integral function or feature to the game outside of an aesthetic one. If you want the bedroom back so badly, go and get the static maps mod. It's been out for over a year and has already fixed your so-called problem.

These threads are just becoming a nuisance at this point.

I prefer not having interiors, only time I used different maps was for different lighting.