The Hook Gun - v2

Author Topic: The Hook Gun - v2  (Read 11315 times)

What do you think this is ? just cause ?
well you are close...
???????????????????????????????

--v2 UPDATE--
-Fixed grapple hook fade time
------------------

Um...
Space doesn't do anything, you're automatically pulled to the hook if the power is over one.
Also, it kinda freaks out if you set the power to negative.

I've seen some pretty bad hook edits but this isn't one of them.

Bump of the bumpity bump, commands are for all users everyone's messing with the power on my server. Please add an option to have them admin only or per-user?

Bump of the bumpity bump, commands are for all users everyone's messing with the power on my server. Please add an option to have them admin only or per-user?
hooo thats a pretty bad oversight

also its very unconventional to capitilize every filename infact its better to leave everything in lowercase

I love this add-on, wish it was very popular, because this is very useful.

Um there is an issue with the hook gun. If you shoot the gun all the way straight into the air and wait for it to come down you can hook yourself which will propel you into the sky at a rapid rate.

Um there is an issue with the hook gun. If you shoot the gun all the way straight into the air and wait for it to come down you can hook yourself which will propel you into the sky at a rapid rate.
that's a problem?

If you hook your own body you will start flying into the sky. That's not a feature.

was that necessary?
OP, please fix the non-admin commands thing, it's stopped being funny and started being annoying on my CTF server.