Poll

sorry kaje

im sure he'll accept
18 (30%)
no
42 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Private Jet & Passenger Jet  (Read 5866 times)

you didn't make this
Or this, sir Kaje.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:57:51 AM by Drydess »

sue me
Kaje didn't even make this, I was talking about the stunt plane.
So is this a forum Self Delete, or...?

dont go and repost old but well known mods with working download links. this basically goes for any RTB addon or forum addon within the last three years.

Only post if 1) the original download link doesn't work, 2) if it actually works as originally designed with the latest BL version. Even so, don't do it unless it really is that good of a mod that deserves reposting/a number of people are looking for it; most people come here to find new addons, not old ones.

dont go and repost old but well known mods with working download links. this basically goes for any RTB addon or forum addon within the last three years.

Only post if 1) the original download link doesn't work, 2) if it actually works as originally designed with the latest BL version. Even so, don't do it unless it really is that good of a mod that deserves reposting/a number of people are looking for it; most people come here to find new addons, not old ones.

forget you i couldn't find this with a working download

It isn't that hard to find an RTB archive, and if you are that lazy then just and if you're even lazier, then http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264232.0

thank me for the working download

thank me for the working download
You just want to post addons

Also here is more addons for you to copy www.swololol.com/rtb
Seriously stop
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:21:35 PM by c[_] »

What's with people re-posting already widely-known and widely-distributed Add-Ons?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:44:05 PM by SWAT One »

if you ever are looking for an addon, ask for a link in suggestions and requests

What's with people re-posting already widely-known and widely-distributed Add-Ons?
because it mucks up the add-ons board with not new content.